Groups
    EXPIRED

Items for sale... help mods please

i just spent ages putting some items up for sale.. then it was spammed after one minute? can someone tell me why?? i sold stuff on here before and they never got spammed?

11 Comments

Not sure who spammed it, but I did report your thread for the items not being in the OP, you have 190 feedback and still don't put stuff in the OP

I also was interested in an item.

Original Poster

whats the op? ive sold loads on here, dont know what the op is though? just posted how i always do?

Adam2050

Not sure who spammed it, but I did report your thread for the items not … Not sure who spammed it, but I did report your thread for the items not being in the OP, you have 190 feedback and still don't put stuff in the OP :)I also was interested in an item.

Oh Adam!!!!

I got spammed earlier, obviously some canuts on today.

Think he means the first post. Bit silly though in it!

_kells_

whats the op? ive sold loads on here, dont know what the op is though? … whats the op? ive sold loads on here, dont know what the op is though? just posted how i always do?

OP is the opening post. It's suprising people haven't reported in the past, it to stop people deleting items from there listing by mistake or on purpose and then the mods having no reference to the sale.

Original Poster

opening post? i could only fit 5 pics in there,it wouldnt let me add any more?

Adam2050

OP is the opening post. It's suprising people haven't reported in the … OP is the opening post. It's suprising people haven't reported in the past, it to stop people deleting items from there listing by mistake or on purpose and then the mods having no reference to the sale.

_kells_

opening post? i could only fit 5 pics in there,it wouldnt let me add any … opening post? i could only fit 5 pics in there,it wouldnt let me add any more?

Right okay.

OP must include items, doesn't have to include pictures, but the OP must include prices and items in text format.

You did the correct thing and reserve posts for the items pictures.

Not sure why you changed it from last time, but it's sorted now.

_kells_

opening post? i could only fit 5 pics in there,it wouldnt let me add any … opening post? i could only fit 5 pics in there,it wouldnt let me add any more?

The OP isnt the first comment where you put pics, its the bit at the very top. Which in this thread would be -

i just spent ages putting some items up for sale.. then it was spammed … i just spent ages putting some items up for sale.. then it was spammed after one minute? can someone tell me why?? i sold stuff on here before and they never got spammed?

You have been targeted by the phantom kids clothes spammer

Learn from the error of your ways,and do not repeat your indiscretion

Original Poster

oh so i am supposed to add all the items right at the very top with prices and the pictures in the boxes below.. and not allowed to right the details and prices under each picture then

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562130
    2. Sky Fibre Max11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
    4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions