Groups
    EXPIRED

items shipped from the USA

HI

i was after some ralph lauren shirts from the US, but they dont ship to the uk, it will be one off parcel. Does anyone know a cheap way of doing this. They are $110 before shipping so about half the price.

thanks
    Christian

9 Comments

You can use ]this but it is a year subscription. Useful if you do it a lot.

find a friend who lives there, ask them to send on as a gift...

thegoon

HIi was after some ralph lauren shirts from the US, but they dont ship to … HIi was after some ralph lauren shirts from the US, but they dont ship to the uk, it will be one off parcel. Does anyone know a cheap way of doing this. They are $110 before shipping so about half the price. thanksChristian

Even if you get them sent into the country if the value is more than £18 customs can charge you additional taxes......

but that service is not working still im after this too!

Too many fake Ralph Lauren shirts in circulation now, yours would look like a cheap copy

When I went over to America, they had loads for around £40 each (RL outlet) - but they were identical to the £5 copies !!!!!

heatherw_01

You can use ]this but it is a year subscription. Useful if you do it a … You can use ]this but it is a year subscription. Useful if you do it a lot.

2 points from this service. Is the minimum post cost $30? if so this seems high. You are still liable to import duties if caught by the C&E.

Yes it looks like it. I have never used the servie myself, just heard about it from other people.

but it doesnt work does it???

any luck?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone charging cable.916
      2. Wifi extender1115
      3. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?33
      4. Music download11

See more discussions