Groups
    EXPIRED

Items to Mod Original Xbox

Been looking into doing this for a while. I want to be able to stream to my avi files to my xbox in bedroom.

Not 100% sure what is needed, but needs to be very cheap as I know that can pick up soft modded x boxes for about £30.

Any help appreciated - thanks.

P.s I know that you can soft mod with certain games and a memory card with the necessary files on it - but I don't have these so hence the post, unless someone can suggest an alternative method

3 Comments

You can buy a mod chip from ]here. You will then need to flash the bios which you should be able to get from somwhere like xbins. I cannot check for them at moment as am at work . Kanection are also just a phone call away if you have any problems. Just remember to read all the instructions and you shouldn't have any problems.

to do the softmod you will need one of these games.
    007 agent under fire
    splinter cell 1st one

you will also need xbox memory card original or 3rd party

and action replay for xbox.

then you will need the required files for the softmod.

if you need a guide on how to do it pm me and ill point you in the direction of one, dont think i will be allowed to post it on here.

you should be able to get all the required parts cheap enough

Original Poster

Thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated.

Ive found some guides in various places, just need the items to do the mod.

I don't want to spend too much money as otherwise I would be better just buying an already modded one. I think I might be better posting a wanted ad on the for sale / trade board.

cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions