Groups
    EXPIRED

Items which say things like "I am the big sister"

Anyone know where I can get stuff that say things like "I am the big sister" to give to kids when there is a new addition to the family. Mothercare stuff is a bit boring ..seen one t shirt in blooming marvellous and found 1 website ( littlemilestones.com - which I thought was v expensive) and that is it. Just wondered if anyone had found stuff elsewhere. Many thanks

3 Comments

What age are you looking for?

cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRA…tem

there is one on eBay don't know if size you want.

eBay do a lot of personalised items,you can buy t shirts and stuff and have printed what you want on it or embroidered on.You get a tons of people making bibs and towels to order etc. There are some websites that do personalised and there might be a local printing shop near you that can print on anything you like.

clothes.search.ebay.co.uk/big…loZ

this list got more choice in sizes,if there a size you want I'm sure some of the sellers can do it in the age you want.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      3. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2059

See more discussions