Groups

itouch - TomTom Sat Nav? Any good?

as above?

10 Comments

You need to get the car kit which is about £80 from Apple so I guess you might be better off getting a proper TOMTOM. Also you have to buy TOMTOM from Itunes which is anothe £40+ so not sure if this is worth it or not.

Original Poster

my mate can jailbreak on it, mean free?

jnrmail;7865985

It means stolen.

jnrmail;7865985

You still need to buy the Car Kit. I believe only the Iphone 3GS does not need the car kit.

asandino;7866068

You still need to buy the Car Kit. I believe only the Iphone 3GS does … You still need to buy the Car Kit. I believe only the Iphone 3GS does not need the car kit.

not true, I use it on my 3g without any problems..... runs exactly like a tom tom.

evolution07;7866154

not true, I use it on my 3g without any problems..... runs exactly like a … not true, I use it on my 3g without any problems..... runs exactly like a tom tom.

3G Iphone or 3rd gen Ipod touch ?. I think people get confused about 3G Iphone and 3rd Gen Ipod Touch.

I think you meant 3G Iphone which is fair enough, but the Ipod touch have not got GPS therefore we need the Car Kit which is waht the OP has. Making it in my View a very expensive Tom Tom

]http//fw…and

Think you'll find its only for the iPhone but Gadget show loved it

I've got it on my iphone 3gs and love it, but for ipod you will need to get gps receiver I think

Original Poster

ah thanks for help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1121
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152364

See more discussions