Groups
    EXPIRED

iTrip FM Transmitter

Does anyone know where to find a iTrip FM Transmitter for 5gen ipod?

Any help would be great.

Cheers

2 Comments

I got mine from ebay about a month ago because at the time it was the only 5 gen iTrip I could find. It was about £12 and came to £15 delivered.

Someone added a link to ebuyer a couple of weeks ago and they were selling a 5 gen compatible FM Transmitter. ]Try This is £9.99 inc VAT

I got a transmitter off eBay, not an iTrip which is good really because not only does it plug into my iPod but anything else with a headphone jack including TV, CD player, other MP3 player, or anything.

I paid £5.30 including postage and the quality was really good. It was posted next working day too.

Well worth a look. It's a good idea to think about getting something other than an iTrip though in case you decide that your next MP3 player won't be an iPod - some alternatives are being released by Microsoft for example.

Also, remember that broadcasting onto FM frequencies is still illegal until a new law is passed saying that these small low-powered transmitters are excluded.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041337
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1840
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767163

See more discussions