It's 2020 and 3 days in.. already broken my 2020 #vows

Posted 3rd Jan
Only just realised that I said to myself not going to eat fast food more then once a week. Already smashed it by eating on new years day and yesterday LOL why do I do this every year making broken promises to myself haha.

I betting most of us are the same and said something they would do/wouldn't and done the opposite

Have a good start of the new year everyone and let's get them 2020 savings.
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself
Top comments
There’s nothing magic about new year, if you couldn’t do it before you won’t now.
12 Comments
I make no resolutions, no way I'd punish myself at the start of the year, knowing its the beginning of another year of work

Edit: but good luck to those that do!
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 3rd Jan
There’s nothing magic about new year, if you couldn’t do it before you won’t now.
winzzz03/01/2020 08:28

There’s nothing magic about new year, if you couldn’t do it before you won …There’s nothing magic about new year, if you couldn’t do it before you won’t now.

I think that probably the most negative comment for 2020, if anyone couldn't do it before it doesn't mean they won't now. Everyone CAN change when it their time.
Jbotz03/01/2020 08:40

I think that probably the most negative comment for 2020, if anyone …I think that probably the most negative comment for 2020, if anyone couldn't do it before it doesn't mean they won't now. Everyone CAN change when it their time.

Yeah you’ve proved that alright
winzzz03/01/2020 08:45

Yeah you’ve proved that alright

Yeah mate, it was just a light fun discussion but people are out to hunt and bully people in 2020 already
Jbotz03/01/2020 08:47

Yeah mate, it was just a light fun discussion but people are out to hunt …Yeah mate, it was just a light fun discussion but people are out to hunt and bully people in 2020 already

What’s with the #vows? Is that new letter? Does it work with #victim too?

If you want to stop eating fast food then do so, why do you need to tell strangers on the internet about it?
tom2kadd103/01/2020 09:03

What’s with the #vows? Is that new letter? Does it work with #victim too? I …What’s with the #vows? Is that new letter? Does it work with #victim too? If you want to stop eating fast food then do so, why do you need to tell strangers on the internet about it?

yeah #victim would be well good.
Jbotz03/01/2020 08:47

Yeah mate, it was just a light fun discussion but people are out to hunt …Yeah mate, it was just a light fun discussion but people are out to hunt and bully people in 2020 already

Jeez, if you're that sensitive I don't think this internet thing is for you!
Dyslexic_Dog03/01/2020 09:10

Jeez, if you're that sensitive I don't think this internet thing is for …Jeez, if you're that sensitive I don't think this internet thing is for you!

it all good, find it funny
People will change when they put the effort it not when "it's their time", that is just an excuse lol
If you want to change something in your life just do it! No 'i'll do for new year', i'll start tomorrow or next week, do it NOW!
And stop bitching about your failures and playing the victim
Edited by: "Azwipe" 3rd Jan
Azwipe03/01/2020 12:33

If you want to change something in your life just do it! No 'i'll do for …If you want to change something in your life just do it! No 'i'll do for new year', i'll start tomorrow or next week, do it NOW!And stop bitching about your failures and playing the victim

wasn't even bitching, just thought it was funny when I said do something but didn't. who the f*** is playing the victim?

like I said after, I bet most ppl do the same.

Have a good start of the new year everyone and let's get them 2020 savings. (this is defo playing victim) defo.

or maybe it was already smashed it by eating on new years day and yesterday LOL why do I do this every year making broken promises to myself haha. (was laughing at it and was defo wanting a shoulder to cry on) .
Edited by: "Jbotz" 3rd Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions