Its 6:01 WHERE

IS saints life changing post!!!!!!!!!

12 Comments

rofl i was pressing F5 on the misc section for like a minute (serious)

I was looking too! :roll:

Original Poster

i honstly belly laughed at both bg and bellas comments NIce one guys cheered me up lol

Original Poster

Spod;3528347

Is it this one: … Is it this one: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/280739/what-i-had-for-a-snack/ ?8-)

it is my friend and it was truly EPIC as i have already stated in said thread but when 6pm hit and it wasnt their i thought OH NO what happened to saint is he ok !!!

I'm so out of touch with you younger generation...

I dont know what was better, the anticipation of the thread or the actual thread it self.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3528391

I dont know what was better, the anticipation of the thread or the actual … I dont know what was better, the anticipation of the thread or the actual thread it self.

both equally as epic as each other! Defo was worth the wait, and the tread of fear wondering where it was!

Banned

A very informative post.

Now I've learn't what trolls like to eat.

Original Poster

guv;3528460

A very informative post.Now I've learn't what trolls like to eat.

aahhh guv you always bring a chuckle to me when you show up around the water cooler we call misc lol

Banned

scotland88;3528473

aahhh guv you always bring a chuckle to me when you show up around the … aahhh guv you always bring a chuckle to me when you show up around the water cooler we call misc lol

Indeed. I'm just curious how the third member of the trolling treo got left out!

Original Poster

guv;3528511

Indeed. I'm just curious how the third member of the trolling treo got … Indeed. I'm just curious how the third member of the trolling treo got left out!

probs still trying to flog dead rising on the for sale board!!!!! Hiding before his nxt outburst of lunacy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions