Groups

ITS A BIT LATE BUT WHAT DID PEOPLE GET FOR VALENTINES DAY?!

AS ABOVE. I KNOW ITS LATE BUT IVE GOT BORED AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME INTO MY HEAD.

23 Comments

shoes lol some nice ones from River island, I got my girlfriend an Empora Armani watch hehe

chocolates ,dvd,cd,wine ,card and a sewing machine well chuffed:thumbsup:

got my husband card,funky photo folder,ps3 game and a phone and a singing cup every time you pick it up it plays a tune :whistling:lol

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

guilt tripped him into flowers (from sainsburys) and choc (mini eggs!) :roll:

Relationship P45!

magicbeans;4466151

guilt tripped him into flowers (from sainsburys) and choc (mini eggs!) … guilt tripped him into flowers (from sainsburys) and choc (mini eggs!) :roll:

ha ha i remember your thread poor you MB x x x

A dozen red rosed delivered, Me to you bear, helium balloon, card and something else I can't divulge!

I got like over 100 cards and some gally sent me her thong in the post.

I didn't buy anything for anyone though.

The JFK;4466302

I got like over 100 cards and some gally sent me her thong in the post. I … I got like over 100 cards and some gally sent me her thong in the post. I didn't buy anything for anyone though.

wow, did it have skiddies in it lol

just to liven up your thread . . . . .is it pancake day tomorrow???

ilovepink;4466332

LOL, nah it didn't. It had been sprayed with perfume.

ilovepink;4466332

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:-D

The JFK;4466355

LOL, nah it didn't. It had been sprayed with perfume.

eau de toilette? :w00t:

i got me to you card and ornament

ilovepink;4466430

eau de toilette? :w00t:

okay thats it your paying for this screen to be cleaned coke is sticky you know!!! :x

and its possibly the pinnacle of stupidity to spray perfume in yer knackers eaoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww lmao . . . . .guess thats how you roll hey jfk

The JFK;4466302

I got like over 100 cards and some gally sent me her thong in the post. I … I got like over 100 cards and some gally sent me her thong in the post. I didn't buy anything for anyone though.

whats it like living in a dream world all the time?

I got a few texts from people.

magicbeans;4466151

guilt tripped him into flowers (from sainsburys) and choc (mini eggs!) … guilt tripped him into flowers (from sainsburys) and choc (mini eggs!) :roll:

Banana79;4466301

A dozen red rosed delivered, Me to you bear, helium balloon, card and … A dozen red rosed delivered, Me to you bear, helium balloon, card and something else I can't divulge!

I kept the mrs sweet with flowers as well....:thumbsup:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/Rockyfella1/P2150022s.jpg

shosie;4466500

whats it like living in a dream world all the time?

I don't know. You will have to ask someone else.

George Clooney knocked on with 2 tickets to the carribbean...just got back now ...i' m knackered

rockyfella;4466515

I kept the mrs sweet with flowers as well....:thumbsup:

?? dead daffodils ??

dumped!

and totally shafted when he got a new girlfriend a week later!!

queenlush;4466678

?? dead daffodils ??

Yeah! But they were a real bargain at 25p. :thumbsup:

Banned

had dinner in bloomsbury on friday night, got to paris at 9am, did a walking tour, saw the sights eiffel tower ect, had a lovely meal near notre dame, frogs legs n snails too for a laugh! saw the monalisa on sunday and watched a movie sunday night...

was really really nice!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010
      2. word association Game72844181
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138

See more discussions