Groups

It's a good thing I don't embarrass easily...

Just received a parcel from a very smiley RoyalMail guy... On the box there's a massive sticker saying...

" Durex Play - Explore Gift Pack "

:giggle:

30 Comments

i bet he had a little peek inside!!
    PMSL

Original Poster

:giggle: I should check everything's still there :lol:

Banned

:giggle: the postie will be having a sneaky peek should you receive anything in plain packaging!

Banned

In reply to 'I should check everything's still there'

or unused...eurghhhh :?

Original Poster

Ratchick

In reply to 'I should check everything's still there'or unused...eurghhhh … In reply to 'I should check everything's still there'or unused...eurghhhh :?

Ewwwww *shudder*

:giggle: :giggle:

but was he a nice looking smiley royalmail man????

Original Poster

bitseylango

but was he a nice looking smiley royalmail man????

Well... He was smiley... :giggle:

Did he offer to "explore" it with you?? :whistling:

Original Poster

:lol: I think he'd have had a heart attack even just by agreeing to let him :giggle: He was very, umm, "round" :giggle:

fattys gonna get ya!

muffin247

fattys gonna get ya!

:giggle: :giggle: PMSL

sadiebabes

:lol: I think he'd have had a heart attack even just by agreeing to let … :lol: I think he'd have had a heart attack even just by agreeing to let him :giggle: He was very, umm, "round" :giggle:

It wasn't Santa was it :santa:

Now wouldnt you just lol if he came on here?

Original Poster

fireheaven

It wasn't Santa was it :santa:

Lol he had the white hair... RM's become so bad they need to employ Santa to deliver the post...

Original Poster

t0mm

Now wouldnt you just lol if he came on here?

Nope I'd say... Guess what I'm doing tonight? :whistling: :lol:

Original Poster

muffin247

fattys gonna get ya!

Any post that has anything vaguely mentioning sex & you appear muffin :lol:

sadiebabes

you appear muffin

What in public??? :thumbsup:

so erm... what was in the durex explore package then..? Im intrigued!

sadiebabes

Nope I'd say... Guess what I'm doing tonight? :whistling: :lol:

You have just officially scarred my young mind for life.. :roll: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

love_a_bargain

so erm... what was in the durex explore package then..? Im intrigued!

]>

I posted a 20% off voucher for durex the other day & thought I'd make the most of it :lol: The gift pack was reduced to £15 from £60 so it was £13.99 delivered :santa: :gift:

aaaah okey doke. I will have to wait until I get home from work to look at that one. Surprisingly, its blocked in the office. cant imagine why!!

sadiebabes

] I posted a 20% off voucher for durex the other day & thought I'd make … ]> I posted a 20% off voucher for durex the other day & thought I'd make the most of it :lol: The gift pack was reduced to £15 from £60 so it was £13.99 delivered :santa: :gift:

I take it you'll be having a very merry christmas! :-D :whistling:

Original Poster

Lol here's the description...

PRICE REDUCED FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY

Take your time to pamper each other with everything you need for a truly indulgent evening.

Each beautifully presented gift bag contains a play charm massager, scent room & pillow spray 25ml, soak bath essence 50ml, feel lubricant 50ml, heat lubricant 50ml and 2 scented candles.

http://www.shopdurex.com/uploads/images/p19cindulge.jpg

Original Poster

love_a_bargain

I take it you'll be having a very merry christmas! :-D :whistling:

We buy the play lubricants anyway which are about a fiver each so we got a vibrating thing that looks like an ice cream & some nice smelly stuff for free :giggle:

Didnt realise you were so kinky sadie :P

Mo786

Didnt realise you were so kinky sadie :P

I'm not really sure that lube counts as kinky TBH :giggle:

Not the lube I was talking about the thing shaped like an icecream that vibrates

sadiebabes

:giggle:We buy the play lubricants anyway which are about a fiver each so … :giggle:We buy the play lubricants anyway which are about a fiver each so we got a vibrating thing that looks like an ice cream & some nice smelly stuff for free :giggle:

:w00t: SADIE!! Rep ..Rep...Rep... Mebbe too much info for some but good on ya.:thumbsup: Take it you already have the vibrating ice cream:whistling:

Mo786

Not the lube I was talking about the thing shaped like an icecream that … Not the lube I was talking about the thing shaped like an icecream that vibrates

Sill not sure about the clasification. If you want I could link you to things IMO that are :w00t:
    :lol: :giggle:

it says on their website that it will be sent in a brown padded bag with no mention of the product purchased!
    think you should phone them up for some compensation...could have been a bit awkward if you have kids and they saw it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions