EXPIRED

its a lovely day outside

SuperEd

14 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

might do a bit of plane spotting...

:lol:

Banned

Unfortunately, you won't be able to. All flights in the UK have been cancelled till tomorrow due to the Giant Ash Cloud of Doom.

The skies will be empty.

Sorry manz

Original Poster SuperEd

DJ1;8379636

Unfortunately, you won't be able to. All flights in the UK have been … Unfortunately, you won't be able to. All flights in the UK have been cancelled till tomorrow due to the Giant Ash Cloud of Doom. The skies will be empty.Sorry manz

now you tell me... lol

It is absolutely divine outside!

Yet I'm in here, working on stuff for uni... BAH.

Wish I had a laptop.

yes its great isnt it, i kicked the kids out in the garden at 10am and im having a lazy day watching crap tv!

DragonChris;8379651

It is absolutely divine outside!Yet I'm in here, working on stuff for … It is absolutely divine outside!Yet I'm in here, working on stuff for uni... BAH.Wish I had a laptop.

i know the pain, im gonna walk to the library just to get out for a bit haha

Original Poster SuperEd

micoo;8379662

i know the pain, im gonna walk to the library just to get out for a bit … i know the pain, im gonna walk to the library just to get out for a bit haha

library = pub :thumbsup:

goonertillidie;8379680

library = pub :thumbsup:

normally yes, but exams are soon :-(

Original Poster SuperEd

micoo;8379688

normally yes, but exams are soon :-(

damn ,good luck :thumbsup:

It most certainly is a lovely day - got the washing out since there's no ash to be seen

It has been a lovely day, my mate managed to lock me out this afternoon so was in the garden for a couple of hours thank god I have a Husky fridge full of beer in the shed! I should get locked out more often! :-D

had a trip to asda on the vespa bought some rolls and fired up the barbeque and cooked some fresh sausages mmm mmm:thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

livingthelife07;8380704

It has been a lovely day, my mate managed to lock me out this afternoon … It has been a lovely day, my mate managed to lock me out this afternoon so was in the garden for a couple of hours thank god I have a Husky fridge full of beer in the shed! I should get locked out more often! :-D

lol :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764150
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions