So many niggly bits and scenes to do, got it all done,

it's was for a costa training video.

Thought I'd share

6 Comments

whats that then?

Original Poster Banned

Tbh people who do this making films etc huge kudos to them

Gets frustrating with retakes, go from there , and background noise,

Quite a hard thing to do, took a couple of pics will post them in my YouTube video.

what were u filmin

LoozR;7524674

what were u filmin

Wooo hoo been filming since 6pm just finished now so tired,So many niggly … Wooo hoo been filming since 6pm just finished now so tired,So many niggly bits and scenes to do, got it all done,it's was for a costa training video.Thought I'd share

Good that they've got you filming an up to date one. When I started at my work, the training videos were from the early 90s by the looks of the people and their clothes! One of the people in it looked like Hugh Grant lol!

Did BG1 offer his services cos I believe he is an accomplished actor :w00t::whistling:

Original Poster Banned

oldmanhouse;7524726

Good that they've got you filming an up to date one. When I started at my … Good that they've got you filming an up to date one. When I started at my work, the training videos were from the early 90s by the looks of the people and their clothes! One of the people in it looked like Hugh Grant lol!

:-D lol I think it looks authentic, Lets hope, are you in england , or scotland region?
    I remember some dodgy training video's seen a few not long ago and some words used were quite racist in some ways, ( not costa related video's )

i know what you mean. The new training film will be shown in march sometime i think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24109
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831025

See more discussions