Groups

Its about time for another paypal question!

Yerp still in process of trying to get my 120 quid back from paypal after they froze account. they sent an email today asking me some mroe questions. but did not tell me how to send them these answers hey say i cant reply to the email so where do i send these answers anyone?

8 Comments

Almost seems like they don't want you to sort your account out hmmmm....

Banned

what qs?

Original Poster

questions about what the item was i was selling and stuff about it. part of the bits to get my account back.

Banned

Mclovin

questions about what the item was i was selling and stuff about it. part … questions about what the item was i was selling and stuff about it. part of the bits to get my account back.

YEp they def messing u about.........

enough is enough- call them on
    08707 307 191 and ask what the **** they playing at! make it clear if its not resolved within 24hrs u will be contacting the fsa / legal action/ press / watchdog/ baliffs etc etc.......
    obviously only speak to management not the call centre staff

Did the person you sold this too make a claim against you? Sounds like it.

They will probably want you to send your info over fax, thats what i had to do. It took me over 2 years to get most of my money back, I'm still waiting for some!

Chris

Original Poster

ROKO

YEp they def messing u about.........enough is enough- call them on 08707 … YEp they def messing u about.........enough is enough- call them on 08707 307 191 and ask what the **** they playing at! make it clear if its not resolved within 24hrs u will be contacting the fsa / legal action/ press / watchdog/ baliffs etc etc.......obviously only speak to management not the call centre staff

thanks alot ROKO gunna ring this number now.

Wowza, porlbem solved like it never happened.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions