Groups

Its about time Rooney has been booked for diving!

Been a long time coming.

17 Comments

Englishmen dive ? :whistling:

Supermod

I hope for your sake you arent a Gerrard fan...

magicjay1986;7200764

I hope for your sake you arent a Gerrard fan...

or eddy :whistling:

Diving? I thought he was a footballer :thinking:

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;7200787

I am an Arsenal fan actually :thumbsup:

But Eduardo has nothing on Rooney's tally of dive's.

Supermod

rugger-tyke;7200787

Exactly!

Manchester United have dominated this game but find themselves one down!

Supermod

jaybizzle;7200796

I am an Arsenal fan actually :thumbsup:But Eduardo has nothing on … I am an Arsenal fan actually :thumbsup:But Eduardo has nothing on Rooney's tally of dive's.

Hahaha. He pulled another one out of the bag recently if my memory serves me right.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7200806

Hahaha. He pulled another one of the bag recently if my memory serves me … Hahaha. He pulled another one of the bag recently if my memory serves me right.

He could put out another couple, and still be behind on Rooney's tally

magicjay1986;7200806

Hahaha. He pulled another one out of the bag recently if my memory serves … Hahaha. He pulled another one out of the bag recently if my memory serves me right.

Thought you were a season ticket holder sweetcheeks ????? :roll:

Another southern plastic talking out of his Neville :-D

Supermod

iNSOMANiAC;7200838

Thought you were a season ticket holder sweetcheeks ????? :roll:Another … Thought you were a season ticket holder sweetcheeks ????? :roll:Another southern plastic talking out of his Neville :-D

Got back from London at 11:30am this morning, sweetcheeks.

Had a movie premiere to go to through a friends work so sold this weeks ticket.

Seriously though, you need to change the record. You are constant and you sound incredibly pathetic spouting the same old garbage.

I support who I want. I dont need some moron on an internet forum telling me otherwise.

Banned

magicjay1986;7200798

Manchester United have dominated this game but find themselves one down!

Hopefully it goes to 2, then I might give you some sympathy!

magicjay1986;7200898

Got back from London at 11:30am this morning, sweetcheeks. Had a movie … Got back from London at 11:30am this morning, sweetcheeks. Had a movie premiere to go to through a friends work so sold this weeks ticket. Seriously though, you need to change the record. You are constant and you sound incredibly pathetic spouting the same old garbage. I support who I want. I dont need some moron on an internet forum telling me otherwise.

It's okay jay, he's a pirate..

Supermod

guv;7200922

Hopefully it goes to 2, then I might give you some sympathy!

Can I offer my condolences for todays game? All joking aside, Wolves away record was bound to drop somewhere. Unfortunately it was at the Lane.

Supermod

t0mm;7200929

It's okay jay, he's a pirate..

He is a stalker. I cannot comment on a football thread without him popping up! I might start having to report it soon.

magicjay1986;7200947

He is a stalker. I cannot comment on a football thread without him … He is a stalker. I cannot comment on a football thread without him popping up! I might start having to report it soon.

Too right.

He h4tes pirates, but has a chipped ps2 himself....:roll: oh the hypocrasy.

Banned

magicjay1986;7200932

Can I offer my condolences for todays game? All joking aside, Wolves away … Can I offer my condolences for todays game? All joking aside, Wolves away record was bound to drop somewhere. Unfortunately it was at the Lane.

I wont begrudge Wolves their win. They battled and battled. Fair play for that. Obviously, they could have gone down by several goals, but the name of the game is to score. They managed it, we didn't. Unfortunately we have a habit of letting games slip. I think the Wigan game has gone to their heads and they think they only need to turn up to win.

Supermod

guv;7200984

I wont begrudge Wolves their win. They battled and battled. Fair play for … I wont begrudge Wolves their win. They battled and battled. Fair play for that. Obviously, they could have gone down by several goals, but the name of the game is to score. They managed it, we didn't. Unfortunately we have a habit of letting games slip. I think the Wigan game has gone to their heads and they think they only need to turn up to win.

Thats the problem isnt it. Turned out that the great win has done you more damage than harm, potentially. Still, I think that you will get a top 6 finish. Some great teams this year.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22

See more discussions