Groups

It's all 'cobbledy gook'....

Can anyone help?

I have recently seen a patio comprised of small (about 4" square) cobblestones. The person whoose patio it was says the stones came on a roll, held together with wire/mesh and you just roll them out to make your patio.

I have searched and searched (and searched and searched) on the internet but can't seem to find them anywhere. Has anyone bought these recently or know someone who has?

Please direct me to the right place and help me get the patio of my dreams......(!!?)

22 Comments

Errr didn't the person tell you where they bought them from lol

rofl your on a mean streak today

Actually I saw some of these at my local Poundland about a forthnight ago! There were only 2 squares left though, so I didn't even bother looking to see what the quality was like.
    I would have thought B&Q would sell something like this, they definately sell the floor and kitchen ones in mosaic style :thumbsup:

Smeagol rofl your on a mean streak today

Anyway,SS said the same thing..lol

your both meanies

starsparkle2311;5020972

Here you go OP, they're not cheap … Here you go OP, they're not cheap btw]http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=1724165&c_2=2%7Ccat_12079501%7CPaving%7C12620643&c_1=1%7Ccategory_root%7CGardening%7C12079501

ah ma god!

Original Poster

Oh, yeah, well done.... why didn't I think of that.

Ha ha, silly me.

No, obviously if I could have asked, I would have. Doh!! The person whose patio it was didn't lay it - the previous homeowner did. But thanks to all you sarcastic 'homeowners' for stating the beeping obvious.

And thanks to those who found some for me. I'm just going to call my bank manager. (Does anyone do that anymore?)

starsparkle2311;5020991

I know, expensive aren't they?

very much so

and its only 1200 x 400mm

Those measurements mean nothing to me,is that a large area for 800 quid......

I have seen them,i didn't realise you could buy them like that though.

starsparkle2311;5020972

Here you go OP, they're not cheap … Here you go OP, they're not cheap btw]http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=1724165&c_2=2%7Ccat_12079501%7CPaving%7C12620643&c_1=1%7Ccategory_root%7CGardening%7C12079501

14.4m2 not bad really

Original Poster

Yes, but it's a pack of 30.....

I only do feet..lol

karriepie;5021060

Yes, but it's a pack of 30.....

missed that bit :oops:

deb8z;5021069

I only do feet..lol

now this thread is getting interesting

Anyway,i'm not mean,i changed my avi and i've had some "interesting" rep..lol

starsparkle2311;5021122

OMG this site is full of pervs, seriously:roll: brb sorting out new … OMG this site is full of pervs, seriously:roll: brb sorting out new avvy,loooooooooool

Yeah me..lol

without pervs how many members would there actually be?

interesting...how would you lay these for a drive? what base would be needed under it etc ? any ideas?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions