It's almost lunch/dinner. Fav toastie filling?

Found 21st Jul
Thin layer of marge on the outside, BBQ sauce inside, white cheddar, ham and mushrooms (oven roasted 1st). small crack of oregano and pepper. has to be white bread (50/50 at a push).
YUM!
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Strong cheddar, onion, sliced chillies sounds good to me. Currently my mouth is watering thinking of the idea of eating one
Smoked bacon, mature cheddar, and tomato & chilli chutney
Don't forget the obligatory, it was designed especially for it........................... post a pic on Facebook and wait for the usual sort of comments. Not posted yet ?, but i'll start "Yum yum"
steve.t1 m ago

Don't forget the obligatory, it was designed especially for …Don't forget the obligatory, it was designed especially for it........................... post a pic on Facebook and wait for the usual sort of comments. Not posted yet ?, but i'll start "Yum yum"

Feel free to post a pic here
I'm at work and this post is making me hungry 😵
Good old baked beans, but it will be burn your mouth hot. so let it cool for a few mins
Classic cheese and bean or cheese and onion
Does anything **** you off more than cheese coming out the sides 😡
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 21st Jul
Cheddar and salami. I don't like sauces or other stuff in my toasties.
i actually prefer toast on its own, but i like fried egg, but it has to be hot, or bacon and again it has to be hot.

however, given the choice, i would prefer the toast on its own.
Corned beef, beans, brown sauce
Fried egg, 2 rashers of bacon and a melted cheese topper sprinkled with black pepper.
I still have my toastie maker from my student days beans cheese & ham in any order all day long
I too don't like sauces in my toastie. My fave is strong cheese, onion and Tomato.
Bacon, cheese & onion. No sauce. Buttered bread on outside. Maybe add tomato if I wish to pretend I’m being somewhat healthy.
Brie and cranberry sauce for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants