It's another ebay question...

Found 19th Jan 2011
I bought 4 kids tops in a bundle on 17th - they have just arrived which is great but the transfer on the Toy Story top (the one I really wanted) is washed out and a little cracked in places.

This is the description:

"consisting of 1 long sleeved doggy with glasses on. worn once, excellent conditiion. 1 woody t-shirt, in very good used decision. 1 funky monkey t-shirt, excellent condition. 1 wolf t-shirt also in excellent condition."

I assume by "very good used decision" they mean condition lol

Anyway - what feedback would you leave? I have never left negative or neutral before. I know it's not worth a neg but would you leave neutral or just write something about it in a positive?

Sorry for wasting your time on such a boring subject

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Message them and tell them you are not happy with it's condition and see what they will do for you first.

Based on their reaction you'll know what to say about them.

Personally I wouldn't leave a negative but I would mention it when leaving a positive, Is it wearable or is it tatty ?

Original Poster

fungimala

Personally I wouldn't leave a negative but I would mention it when … Personally I wouldn't leave a negative but I would mention it when leaving a positive, Is it wearable or is it tatty ?

I know it's not worth a negative - I don't understand why people just can't describe things properly!!!

It is wearable but only for nursery lol

Think I will message them.
Edited by: "RosieWoo" 19th Jan 2011

RosieWoo

I know it's not worth a negative - I don't understand why people just … I know it's not worth a negative - I don't understand why people just can't describe things properly!!!It is wearable but only for nursery lolThink I will message them.

Yeah I'd message them and if they're half-decent they should offer you at least a partial refund .

i always think people have different ideas of what 'USED CONDITION' means, tell them your not happy, i sell lots on Ebay and normally sort things out before feedback is left.

Original Poster

AVANTIME

i always think people have different ideas of what 'USED CONDITION' … i always think people have different ideas of what 'USED CONDITION' means, tell them your not happy, i sell lots on Ebay and normally sort things out before feedback is left.

I sell quite a bit and always point out every tiny detail as I don't want the buyer to be able to complain about anything at all and they never have (yet)

I've just sent the seller a message so I guess we'll wait and see what he/she says

"consisting of 1 long sleeved doggy with glasses on. worn once, excellent … "consisting of 1 long sleeved doggy with glasses on. worn once, excellent conditiion. 1 woody t-shirt, in very good used decision. 1 funky monkey t-shirt, excellent condition. 1 wolf t-shirt also in excellent condition."

I'd read that as the woody t-shirt is the worst of the three condition wise. Those transfers don't last forever, only takes a few months for them to start wearing.

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

I'd read that as the woody t-shirt is the worst of the three condition … I'd read that as the woody t-shirt is the worst of the three condition wise. Those transfers don't last forever, only takes a few months for them to start wearing.

I've had plenty of tops from Next and the transfers have never worn. Anyway - that's not the point, I think they should have said it was washed out and coming off in places, that to me is not VG used condition

It is a " used " item, if you want new, buy new.

Inactive

Not everyone can afford New & if you buy Used that is classed in very good used condition,then you don't expect something that maybe only fit for the bin.

Original Poster

Inactive

Ha ha, it's you isn't it, you're the seller (_;)

Oh and in this case it's not that I can't afford new, it's that there is a very limited choice of Toy Story clothes because they sell out so fast!

Edited by: "RosieWoo" 19th Jan 2011

That's the trouble with used items,some peoples interpretations of good,excellent etc aren't the same as your own.
A lot of people aren't fussy and will sell any old tat,BUT having said that,you did right to contact them first,it's never a good idea to leave neg or neutral feedback without giving the seller a chance to rectify the problem first.

Original Poster

Just had a reply to my message, they are offering a partial refund - 2/3 of what I actually paid for the bundle!!

RosieWoo

Just had a reply to my message, they are offering a partial refund - 2/3 … Just had a reply to my message, they are offering a partial refund - 2/3 of what I actually paid for the bundle!!

I'd leave positive then!!! BTW - were there no pictures along with the description?

wow thats a nice seller!

Original Poster

Johnboy_1975

I'd leave positive then!!! BTW - were there no pictures along with the … I'd leave positive then!!! BTW - were there no pictures along with the description?

Well of course I am leaving a positive, I was going to anyway lol

Yeah there was a picture with all 4 t-shirts in, so not close up of the one in question

Original Poster

magicbeans

wow thats a nice seller!

Bloomin right!
Post a comment
@
    Text