Groups

It's another iPod question...

My iPod keeps jamming: I type one letter on the keyboard and it takes ages to come up and it is very very slow to respond)

MY iPOD IS NOT JAILBROKEN AND IT IS ON THE 3.1.3 FIRMWARE...

Any tips/advice ppplllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 Comments

Banned

Can you do a rest? hold the home and the power button till it goes off it will then restart....

I assume you mean iphone and not ipod?

Original Poster

harlzter;8374404

I assume you mean iphone and not ipod?

Nope definately an iPod :whistling:

Original Poster

lewt;8374398

Can you do a rest? hold the home and the power button till it goes off it … Can you do a rest? hold the home and the power button till it goes off it will then restart....

Thanks, I just tried restarting (:oops: -shud've thought of that) the thingy and works fine now :thumbsup:

Banned

clubba 786;8374460

Thanks, I just tried restarting (:oops: -shud've thought of that) the … Thanks, I just tried restarting (:oops: -shud've thought of that) the thingy and works fine now :thumbsup:

good good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions