its awards season what would you get an award for ?

Found 9th Jan
or who would you give an award to?
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
I would give an award to my wife. 12 months ago she was diagnosed with a very rare sarcoma, the day after she finished her treatment for that she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is a radiographer and still comes in to work every day to treat others with cancer, she is a rock.
10 Comments
Original Poster
the award for only gay in the village, for the 9th year running goes to

The Divine Miss M , aka miles136
I would give a reverse nobel peace prize, we can call it the hitler mad dictator prize or something, to the maybot
I know who would be giving the award out!

33022190-2lK2Q.jpg
miles1365 h, 9 m ago

the award for only gay in the village, for the 9th year running goes toThe …the award for only gay in the village, for the 9th year running goes toThe Divine Miss M , aka miles136

You're a Miss?

I bet you're not even the "Only gay in thi thread" lol
.MUFC.6 m ago

You're a Miss? I bet you're not even the "Only gay in thi thread" lol …You're a Miss? I bet you're not even the "Only gay in thi thread" lol

He isn't
deeky6 m ago

He isn't

Not what she told me
Original Poster
.MUFC.35 m ago

You're a Miss? I bet you're not even the "Only gay in thi thread" lol …You're a Miss? I bet you're not even the "Only gay in thi thread" lol

I am I was here first the rest must find their own place
Original Poster
deeky36 m ago

He isn't

Stop cumming out in my threads you know the gay world turned its back on you after the incidend at the Middlebrough swingers club last summer
I would give an award to my wife. 12 months ago she was diagnosed with a very rare sarcoma, the day after she finished her treatment for that she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is a radiographer and still comes in to work every day to treat others with cancer, she is a rock.
123thisisme3 h, 5 m ago

I would give an award to my wife. 12 months ago she was diagnosed with a …I would give an award to my wife. 12 months ago she was diagnosed with a very rare sarcoma, the day after she finished her treatment for that she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is a radiographer and still comes in to work every day to treat others with cancer, she is a rock.

Give your wife a big hug from me

As for awards - I'd give a hero type award to people like Jermain Defoe who go above and beyond the norm to support (and advertise) the suffering/sick

I don't really care about the stars giving themselves even more self gratification. The viewing figures should be enough to tell you you are doing a good job and to tell your bosses that a pay rise is worthy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants