It's back, the Black Forest Hot Chocolate @ Costa

Posted 4th Dec 2022 (Posted 18 h, 40 m ago)
Just had this great news via email. Available from tomorrow so I can't find it in the app/ website yet.

I'm assuming it'll be the same price as the other specials do £3.90/£4.20 at my local

Get ready for the return of a legend, MrAlbert. The Black Forest Hot Chocolate is back by very popular demand. This is one Christmas wish that will come true.

We wanted all our Costa Club members to know first. So, treat yourself from Monday (that’s tomorrow!). Grab one before they’re gone, as like Christmas, it won’t be around for ever!
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Had a Costa coffee for the first times in months a couple of days ago, awful. Dunno if I caught them on a bad day, but my mother said the same
    I don't buy Costa due to this being common. It's a flat tasting coffee.
    But Starbucks does fill their coffees full of sugary tastes.
  2. Avatar
    Used to enjoy these, but since adding Monin Cherry Syrup, can of Whipped Cream & a bag of mini marshmellows from poundland to our setup means we can make these for ~70p each
    Heard this a good alternative syrup, probably cheapest in Home Bargains or Herons
    I've seen Skinny Syrup is Home Bargains don't remember the prices or Flavours but know it's much cheaper than Tesco
    48925021-WrOEm.jpg
    Wait did Costa change the syrup to a Cherry syrup not exactly Black Forest than..
  3. Avatar
    Rarely buy expensive hot drinks but bought a small hot chocolate from Costa last week - cost £3.10!!!
  4. Avatar
    They've changed the cream topping too, now a light dairy swirl which is less calorific, but also pretty tasteless! (and no doubt cheaper to produce)
  5. Avatar
    Caffe Nero have a fantastic Black Forest Mocha.
Top Merchants