Will be on cod4 tonight

11 Comments

yeah i had motherboard twice - gutted
    yours will break within 2 days, that's what happened to me
    don't worry though just blag compensation

Original Poster

great..

was happy until you said that.
    If it breaks i'll go to argos and demand a replacement. I just want to make sure i have my xbox for gta 4!!!

stratomaster;1731764

great..was happy until you said that.If it breaks i'll go to argos and … great..was happy until you said that.If it breaks i'll go to argos and demand a replacement. I just want to make sure i have my xbox for gta 4!!!

sorry mate - thought i would prepare you; however you will be really happy if it doesn't break within 3, right?
    Argos won't give you a replacement even if you have paid for the extra warranty - you have to send it back to microsoft
    On a good note i have recieved mine back for the second time about 2 weeks ago and its fine now, so you could be lucky.

Original Poster

i orginally went to argos within the years warranty and they told me to go to microsoft, so i'll just tell them that the repair service that they provided me with is not good enough etc,

Fingers crossed it'll be ok now though!

how long did it take you guys to get your consoles back

Original Poster

sent it on the 4th got it back 17th.
    Only took one day to get fixed, most of the delay was because of the weekend.
    I dropped mine off at UPS depot btw, i live just down the road so not sure if that made a difference

guerilla;1731837

how long did it take you guys to get your consoles back

first time it took like 10 days...second time about 2 weeks.
    but yeah most of the delay is UPS being LONG

thanks

Theres no reason why it should break within 2 days :P. my replacement has lasted nearly a year now :P

Ste

SteJosh;1732968

Theres no reason why it should break within 2 days :P. my replacement … Theres no reason why it should break within 2 days :P. my replacement has lasted nearly a year now :PSte

i think i had a rare case, but they are not built to last unfortunately

Mine took about 10 days, most of the wait for for UPS to pick it up from the service centre, maybe if you live close by you could pick it up?

also, if you need (want) a new faceplate, send it off without one, they will send it back with a fresh new one on. worked for me anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions