It's Beano as usual throughout COVID-19

Posted 20th Mar
Just received this email from Beano

"Dear Beanotown resident,

We wanted to write and reassure you that it’s ‘Beano As Usual’ here at the Beano Shop and we will continue to deliver your favourite comic and products.

As the Covid-19 coronavirus continues to impact families and communities across the world it is clearly an anxious time for everyone and our thoughts go out to all those affected.

It is our absolute priority that we do our bit and make sure we continue to supply giggles and laughs to children and families throughout this worrying time.

We want to reassure you that we are working – within stringent guidelines and following the latest guidance – to keep everyone associated with bringing the Beano comic and products to you safe, while we continue to ensure our subscribers receive Beano as usual.

We would like to thank all our valued subscribers and customers for your support and wish you all well; should you have any specific queries regarding an individual subscription, then please contact us.

We will also continue to update Beano.com with free funny content, daily. There will be new quizzes, jokes and games we have designed to entertain kids of all ages at this particular moment.

Our aim is that Beano, both as a comic and online, continues as a regular, reassuring presence as we all settle into new routines. We hope we can help share some genuine laughs and deliver a little joy as we come through this worrying time together.

Love from everyone at Team Beano"
3425338-ITuVE.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
2 Comments
I saw this on Facebook. They want serious cash for beano’s nowerdays.
joxeruk200020/03/2020 17:00

I saw this on Facebook. They want serious cash for beano’s nowerdays.

I subscribe and pay an excellent price. Subscribers always get the best deals
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants