Found 15th Jan 2010
About to get a shower, then start drinking heavily lol then to the union lol. why you may ask? today was exam results day lol

6 Comments

Supermod

I bet your results read...

Spend less time on HUKD and Chat Roulette.

bad results then? resits required? Im sure the ladies of dundee will comfort you later on. or go for a chatroulette fest

Original Poster

barky;7554804

bad results then? resits required? Im sure the ladies of dundee will … bad results then? resits required? Im sure the ladies of dundee will comfort you later on. or go for a chatroulette fest

lol i will be back at 4 most likely ****** out my nut too

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7554799

I bet your results read...Spend less time on HUKD and Chat Roulette.

na they read, get you ass out of bed and actually go to lectures :lol:

Original Poster

and the drinkings started, if anyone here works at ninewells hospital, look out for me later i will be the guy getting his stomach pumped or treatment for a broken face :lol:

micoo;7555250

and the drinkings started, if anyone here works at ninewells hospital, … and the drinkings started, if anyone here works at ninewells hospital, look out for me later i will be the guy getting his stomach pumped or treatment for a broken face :lol:

And I shall be the girl in the back of the police van charged with breaking his face...with my handbag.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. black friday dates for halfords55
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313897
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679

See more discussions