Groups

It's been very quiet on here. I wonder why....

Hm, any ideas anyone?

35 Comments

cos im banned

Cos I'm ballin'.

everyone off on hols or in bed with flu?

Original Poster

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/f6084f878953447ada0e733b0b16f2c2.gif

Cuz no bargains?

The JFK;4784592

Cos I'm ballin'.

shut up its your fault it dead

grex9101;4784617

fkin chokin halp ha ha

raptorcigs;4784622

shut up its your fault it dead

You don't call the shots round here, dawg.

I run this site.

I'm a true, straight up baller.

Running the game.

Perhaps the players are getting played:roll:

Original Poster

The JFK;4784592

Cos I'm ballin'.

I struggled to find a definition which suited you, until entry 52:

urbandictionary.com/def…lin

now go away

The JFK;4784636

You don't call the shots round here, dawg.I run this site.I'm a true, … You don't call the shots round here, dawg.I run this site.I'm a true, straight up baller.Running the game.

the only time you run is to mamas titty

Original Poster

deb8z;4784640

Perhaps the players are getting played:roll:

Sounds interesting, please, do elaborate :thumbsup:

mama titty

Banned

grex9101;4784617

oh that so made me titter, infact i more thean tittered i laffed so loud i woke myself up, you best get searching for one for the most visible pantyliner, just incase he gets to big for his draws

Because I'm not here.

trying to enjoy my peace whilst my neighbour is not playing loudly his horrible techno mixes.

I'd just like to add that I'm LOLing @ BG influencing despite him not posting.

That's the sign of a true G.

Original Poster

The JFK;4784678

I'd just like to add that I'm LOLing @ BG influencing despite him not … I'd just like to add that I'm LOLing @ BG influencing despite him not posting.That's the sign of a true G.

what part of go away do you not understand?

mummy letting you stay up late tonight?

Banned

The JFK;4784678

I'd just like to add that I'm LOLing @ BG influencing despite him not … I'd just like to add that I'm LOLing @ BG influencing despite him not posting.That's the sign of a true G.

dont feel left out, we make a thread each time your suspended too, which is quite frequent of late

jfk ur so sad

Banned

Maybe everyone on her was bankmanagers ...
    All the millions they have lost... Cant even afford internet connection anymore

raptorcigs;4784590

cos im banned

lol wut?

csamual;4784840

jfk ur so sad

Don't be hating on me 'cos I'm ballin' and you're just sitting at home watching CSI.

raptorcigs;4784590

cos im banned

No, only suspended

angelfairee;4784663

Because I'm not here.

You should be here.

Threads on suspended members aren't allowed. (We all know it is before you state otherwise)

Spammed. :-(

Because ive not been here:thumbsup:

csamual;4784840

jfk ur so sad

lol would have to agree on that one

True we know who and what this threads about.

I felt like something was up when i logged in. There were no random threads. Normal people were missing. Sometimes I am the last one to go to bed on here, I notice these things.
    Ps. Starsparkle, and the nice lady in the red t shirt that gets every one chatting all gone AWOL.
    come back soon xx

Original Poster

kaits;4785391

I felt like something was up when i logged in. There were no random … I felt like something was up when i logged in. There were no random threads. Normal people were missing. Sometimes I am the last one to go to bed on here, I notice these things.

No you're not.... I am!

And I was enjoying a rodent free misc.

Aaah, I remember the good old days :-D

I win :w00t:

Mamma!

angelfairee;4784663

Because I'm not here.

because me and AF aren't here :-D

Banned

thesaint;4785044

Threads on suspended members aren't allowed. (We all know it is before … Threads on suspended members aren't allowed. (We all know it is before you state otherwise)Spammed. :-(

I believe the thread states it's been quite and asked why. (but we know you enjoy trolling before you say otherwise.)

Spamming - Serious Business.

PS glad you've been told to remove your location. I really LOL when I saw it.

lfc_engravedonheart;4804627

because me and AF aren't here :-D

or maybe not :oops:

Banned

sassie;4784702

dont feel left out, we make a thread each time your suspended too, which … dont feel left out, we make a thread each time your suspended too, which is quite frequent of late

I think that may be the problem for the poor boy. No one does and he feels deeply hurt. Balling - you bet!

Bitty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      4. Sad news about Barcelona26113

See more discussions