It's children in need next week.....

......seems a bit quiet this year?

11 Comments

I was just saying that to husband this morning. My sons school normally does something but heard nothing yet

sorry but it's soooooo boring they need to think up something new to keep it going,same ole thing year after year ! I'll be seeing the new harry potter that night so wont have to suffer it !

Pudsy was in our B&Q this morning - but that's the first time this year I've seen anything Children in Need related

we are having at our school the usual pay a £1 but this year they have to wear spots...

plumberman01

we are having at our school the usual pay a £1 but this year they have to … we are having at our school the usual pay a £1 but this year they have to wear spots...

Does acne count ? lol

Banned

No one cares about Children in Need these days.

Comic Relief... sometimes alright, CIN - universally ****.

i agree that comic relief is better

Original Poster

yeah we got the spots thing as well at my sons pre school but not at the main school.

Doing Spotty day at my sons school and just asking for a quid each at the littlie's nursery (original......i like it )

But haven't seen anything else or people collecting at all yet.

Original Poster

think its 2 quid at my sons pre school and they charge 2 quid for tag day as well..... was 50p back in my day....damn im old!

deb8z

Does acne count ? lol

X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
    2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
    3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions