Found 24th Dec 2008
WOOOO, ONLY 23 HOURS AND 55 MINUTES TO GO!

51 Comments

54 Minutes now :-D

Happy Christmas Eve :santa:

53 minutes now :-D

lol :giggle:

Happy Xmas Eve!

We made it ... Happy Christmas Eve!

Original Poster

There's always one

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator6855841.jpg

You know what you did.

emasu;3849699

You know what you did.

yep drove too fast :?

emasu;3849699

You know what you did.

LMFAO!!!!!

Original Poster

emasu;3849699

You know what you did.

LMAO

T....

H....

I....

E....

F....

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/waughfull/donkey.jpg

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Merry christmas eve :gift:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

i got work today

acecatcher3;3849949

i got work today

Awww dont work too hard it's christmas eve:santa:

You staying up for Santa, Dean?

(BTW everyone, Dean still thinks Santa is real, don't spoil it for him)

jellybaby22;3850057

u mean santas not real :cry: :cry:

No. :oops:

acecatcher3;3849949

i got work today

me too.... just got in from work half an hour ago and i'm back there at 7.30am :-(

The JFK;3850019

You staying up for Santa, Dean?(BTW everyone, Dean still thinks Santa is … You staying up for Santa, Dean?(BTW everyone, Dean still thinks Santa is real, don't spoil it for him)

jellybaby22;3850057

u mean santas not real :cry: :cry:

Do you mean that he's saying santas not real... :cry::cry::cry:

The JFK;3850066

No. :oops:

You don't know what your on about:? Course santa is real:santa:

hiya JB and edna.... hope you're ok xxx

Hiya Lynds... I'm blooming tickerdee boo me but I'm on the shandies.. I hope you haven't worked too hard..

Were you a bad boy and as such santa not bring you anything last year:w00t:

edna_clouds;3850098

Hiya Lynds... I'm blooming tickerdee boo me but I'm on the shandies.. I … Hiya Lynds... I'm blooming tickerdee boo me but I'm on the shandies.. I hope you haven't worked too hard..

was busy tonight but managed to get the telly sorted so i could watch the bill :lol: so it wasn't too bad..... just a pain i have to be up at 6.30 to do another 9 1/2 hr shift :roll:

jellybaby22;3850102

Hi lynds..yeah Im grand....dreading xmas..cant be bothered..but never … Hi lynds..yeah Im grand....dreading xmas..cant be bothered..but never mind..:lol:

awwww hun :friends: you'll enjoy it once you see your little girls face :thumbsup: just get a cpl of bottles of wine in too lol

jellybaby22;3850102

Hi lynds..yeah Im grand....dreading xmas..cant be bothered..but never … Hi lynds..yeah Im grand....dreading xmas..cant be bothered..but never mind..:lol:

I thought you'd been busy wrapping my prezzie.. I hope it hasn't worn you out..:w00t:

jellybaby22;3850124

:lol: took me all night to wrap it...its ready now though..:lol:

Is it the same colour as the one you got me last year... I'm all cited now..:-D

jellybaby22;3850124

:lol: took me all night to wrap it...its ready now though..:lol:

tell me to stop being nosey if you want but did i read somewhere you have a new man?? are you not spending xmas with him?

lyndsbowes;3850108

was busy tonight but managed to get the telly sorted so i could watch the … was busy tonight but managed to get the telly sorted so i could watch the bill :lol: so it wasn't too bad..... just a pain i have to be up at 6.30 to do another 9 1/2 hr shift :roll:

Poor you lynds.. You'll be worn out tomorrow night.. :friends:

edna_clouds;3850138

Poor you lynds.. You'll be worn out tomorrow night.. :friends:

i know and i haven't even wrapped a prezzie yet! gotta put a 12 foot outdoor trampoline up too for xmas morn :roll:

jellybaby22;3850139

:lol: emm no ..no new man yet.well..not really.....keep your fingers … :lol: emm no ..no new man yet.well..not really.....keep your fingers crossed though...hopefully I will know where I stand by next xmas....:lol:

:oops: sorry hun :oops:

I wont be on here tomorrow night...I'm off to stay with my parents so i'll wish you all a very merry christmas now

lyndsbowes;3850141

i know and i haven't even wrapped a prezzie yet! gotta put a 12 foot … i know and i haven't even wrapped a prezzie yet! gotta put a 12 foot outdoor trampoline up too for xmas morn :roll:

Gawd that'll take some wrapping... Is that your 9 1/2 shift.?

bellabonkers;3850146

I wont be on here tomorrow night...I'm off to stay with my parents so … I wont be on here tomorrow night...I'm off to stay with my parents so i'll wish you all a very merry christmas now

awwww merry christmas bella :santa: hope you have a fab time :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;3850146

I wont be on here tomorrow night...I'm off to stay with my parents so … I wont be on here tomorrow night...I'm off to stay with my parents so i'll wish you all a very merry christmas now

Aww merry crimbo bella buddy.. I hope you have areally good time.. :friends:

jellybaby22;3850148

:lol: its ok..maybe santa will bring me a nice man ......:p

awwww he probs will.... bet you have them queueing up really :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33