Groups

It's Freezing!!!!

Afternoon All,

Some crazy lady (The ******* manager) in the office has just blasted on the AC and im freezing my balls of here..Now i understand its a bit warm outside...but its not boiling hot that the AC needs to be blasted!!!

The worse thing is that im sitting right under the AC and all the cold air is blowing down my neck!!!

I Just dont get some people...they complaing in the winter when its freezing and we finally get some nice weather and what do they do...blast the AC!!!

ok Rant over

17 Comments

Could be worse.. you could be at work, doing some work and freezing your balls off.

We have outside AC just now - its called the wind and its freezing here!

put on a jumper!
    you sound worse than the girls in my office always whinging about the a/c
    you can put something else on - we can hardly take more off!

Original Poster

andymack;8695661

put on a jumper!you sound worse than the girls in my office always … put on a jumper!you sound worse than the girls in my office always whinging about the a/cyou can put something else on - we can hardly take more off!

put something on? When i left home this morning i thought no need for a jumper or a jacket...i wasnt expecting arctic temperatures!

kaks26;8695583

We have outside AC just now - its called the wind and its freezing here!

Not really windy here but so cold, had the back door open for the sake of the dryer and got moaned at by the other half, said he was freezing his balls off, stupid men!!

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;8695692

Not really windy here but so cold, had the back door open for the sake of … Not really windy here but so cold, had the back door open for the sake of the dryer and got moaned at by the other half, said he was freezing his balls off, stupid men!!

do you ladies not understand the importance of mens "balls" :-D

Abz;8695708

Yeah but we've got 3 kids already so I'm not really bothered if his freezes or not lol.

Abz;8695691

put something on? When i left home this morning i thought no need for a … put something on? When i left home this morning i thought no need for a jumper or a jacket...i wasnt expecting arctic temperatures!

so your cold because you didnt dress appropriately?

andymack;8695721

so your cold because you didnt dress appropriately?

Surely he's got his knickers on.:?

AshleyRFC;8695692

Not really windy here but so cold, had the back door open for the sake of … Not really windy here but so cold, had the back door open for the sake of the dryer and got moaned at by the other half, said he was freezing his balls off, stupid men!!

Want to swap? My OH is always "melting" and it drives me mad!

AshleyRFC;8695733

Surely he's got his knickers on.:?

not by the sound of it!

Original Poster

andymack;8695816

not by the sound of it!

true...i havent even got them on

its raining in north wales where I am! horrible day so far!

Abz;8695708

No not really - thought you were supposed to keep them cool anyway :lol:

it's so cold here I've just turned the central heating on in the house. And I was wearing a jumper already.

Get a thermometer./. Min temp required in offices (16 I think)

If it goes below that you can ask for action under the act

Original Poster

grimm6;8703095

Get a thermometer./. Min temp required in offices (16 I think)If it goes … Get a thermometer./. Min temp required in offices (16 I think)If it goes below that you can ask for action under the act

Well yesterday the air con was set to 15 degrees. So far today she hasnt switched it on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4171854
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2499
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764648
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions