Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/friday.jpg

You to!! http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sHa_jumpman.gif

Boooooo-urns

in work for most of the weekend

why is it that it always rains at the weekend? :?

sophie***;1872697

why is it that it always rains at the weekend? :?

congrats in advance for your 1000th post:thumbsup:

good spot badgerrules!

I've been ill in bed for nearly a week now - bored out of my mind...

I've got bacterical sinusitis AND a viral infection ...

Poor me

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod **** to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

last day at work

Ace Hayward;1872820

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and … The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod **** to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

Have you started on the illegal substances already???:?

badgerrules;1872772

congrats in advance for your 1000th post:thumbsup:

Thanks badgerrules.

Sheriff Waffles;1873119

Have you started on the illegal substances already???:?

That's what I was thinking Funny post Ace H!

Banned

T.g.i.f

[email protected];1872806

I've been ill in bed for nearly a week now - bored out of my … I've been ill in bed for nearly a week now - bored out of my mind...I've got bacterical sinusitis AND a viral infection ...Poor me

Get well soon x

http://www.smiles2send.com/imgs/page_imgs/images/tgif.gif

woo hoo!!

Friday has been along time coming this week!!!! These last 7 days have seemed to be longer than a week!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions