1. Misc
  2. Friday
32 Comments

:friends: aww JB...

Morning everyone

Not too bad, as its Frieday :-D

jellybaby22;3522782

:x :x

can't wait for this day to be over and done with, at least I'm out the office at 15:30

MinstrelMan knows what the ladies like *feels all smug*

****** day today already :x My Playstation 3 is playing up

Marky264;3522839

****** day today already :x My Playstation 3 is playing up

shouldve got an xbox :thumbsup:

Banned

im ill!! :cry:

how are you all though?!!! :-D

Banned

jellybaby22;3522782

:x :x

MinstrelMan;3522848

shouldve got an xbox :thumbsup:

LOL no way. Before i had my PS3 I bought an 360 for myself took it home and after 1 day it got RROD. Shop was arguing with me saying I obviously made it do it. Stupid workers dont know anything about hardware, But nothings made me want to get a 360 again, I've always been a loyle playstation fan

Marky264;3522889

I've always been a loyle playstation fan

Well they not workin out too good for you either, at least RROD warrenty is valid worldwide :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;3522912

Well they not workin out too good for you either, at least RROD warrenty … Well they not workin out too good for you either, at least RROD warrenty is valid worldwide :thumbsup:

Playstation has warrenty World Wide too lol :thumbsup:

http://i38.tinypic.com/jq412q.jpg

Marky264;3522929

Playstation has warrenty World Wide too lol :thumbsup:

but its not good if you dont have a recipt.

[CENTER]http://www.zwani.com/graphics/days_of_the_week/friday/images/7friday14.jpg

[SIZE=5]Good mornings everypeeps[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Woh, woh, woh!

Hello :w00t:, Good Friday to you all :thumbsup:

Morning Everyone, Come on JB turn that frown upside down. Its the weekend and its snowing here Yipee!! xx

BlondeBella;3523291

Its the weekend and its snowing here Yipee!! xx

What the Deuce! Weres my Snow ? ? ? :?

MattyPlant;3523306

What the Deuce! Weres my Snow ? ? ? :?

I don't know im good but no that good.

Drats. Would you care post me some lol

jellybaby22;3523309

morning BB xits not snowing in Stirling......:x its sunny......:x lucky … morning BB xits not snowing in Stirling......:x its sunny......:x lucky u..snow would cheer me up

Oh that sucks. I think we are the furthest down to get it as the highlands and islands all have it it.

Im just excited as i am away to skive work and have a snow ball fight with the warehouse guys :thumbsup:

http://www.freefoto.com/images/16/08/16_08_25---Snow-Scene_web.jpg

morning:thumbsup: hope your all well

BlondeBella;3523390

Oh that sucks. I think we are the furthest down to get it as the … Oh that sucks. I think we are the furthest down to get it as the highlands and islands all have it it.Im just excited as i am away to skive work and have a snow ball fight with the warehouse guys :thumbsup:

Thats sweet, is it really like that there? If it isnt, just say yes and make me excited lol :w00t:

Morning!

Thank Crunchie!

MattyPlant;3523441

Thats sweet, is it really like that there? If it isnt, just say yes and … Thats sweet, is it really like that there? If it isnt, just say yes and make me excited lol :w00t:

Its not far from it, it hasn't stopped snow for nearly 2h and everything apart from the roads are white. Its really pretty.

jellybaby22;3523309

morning BB xits not snowing in Stirling......:x its sunny......:x lucky … morning BB xits not snowing in Stirling......:x its sunny......:x lucky u..snow would cheer me up

morning jb:thumbsup: whats up?

jellybaby22;3523557

morning Mr. M just one of those mornings.......:x everything that can go … morning Mr. M just one of those mornings.......:x everything that can go wrong has..I should have stayed in me bed

wish i had:whistling: my bed not yours:) just been to the shop. im freezing

no snow here in northants atm ..... quite warm!

Cool, you ged' it :roll:

Banned

jellybaby22;3522954

:x :x bad mood again..thanks for reminding me doofus......xI need no … :x :x bad mood again..thanks for reminding me doofus......xI need no excuse to be in a bad mood..Im a woman....:roll:

same here!!! :-( :cry:

Banned

jellybaby22;3523557

morning Mr. M just one of those mornings.......:x everything that can go … morning Mr. M just one of those mornings.......:x everything that can go wrong has..I should have stayed in me bed

exactly the same here! :cry: xxx

jellybaby22;3527641

what your a woman too.........:?

:lol:
Can your day get any worse jelly baby. lol Just as I thought you`d got cheered up:w00t:

Banned

jellybaby22;3527641

what your a woman too.........:?

yeh thats it :? lol

no....have just had a bad day thats all and it keeps getting worse just now. Got to go for now though!! :-(

cya xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    2. Camera lens33
    3. Android pay set up55
    4. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2841

See more discussions