It's Friday man!!!!!!!!!!

124 replies
Found 13th Mar 2009
where is everyone?? i'm waiting around for people to chat to.... i'm sooooo bored!!!

who's doing what?

lynds xxx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
124 Comments

Getting ready to go to bed

Where have yoooooooooooou been, it's nearly Saturday! ;-)

Enjoying a beer or 6

Being emotionally blackmailed by comic relief (texted twice already) . . . .

Trying to "un homo" the thread that bears my name

Selling an xbox360

Life changing shizz hun x

Blurp I Is Dwunk

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4635123

awwwww.... well night night predi

I'm going to be going to bed soon, as I am not going to be getting any sleep tomorrow night, ;-)

I am here but 'he who must be obeyed has given me a curfew, gotta be off line by 10.00pm, oops am gonna get grounded.!

Drinking (surprise)

though working tomorrow so need to watch

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4635136

Where have yoooooooooooou been, it's nearly Saturday! ;-)

lol i know but others have friday night threads up so i didn't wanna be in any competition :lol:

Banned

Predikuesi;4635123

Me to. can i join you pred? lol just kidding...

i need my beauty sleep. early start up the pub tomorrow to see Man U whoop Liverpool

Kitten13;4635155

I'm going to be going to bed soon, as I am not going to be getting any … I'm going to be going to bed soon, as I am not going to be getting any sleep tomorrow night, ;-)

Ha, the girls night out! Hope you have a good 1 hun

Original Poster

mbgringo;4635149

Enjoying a beer or 6 :)Being emotionally blackmailed by comic relief … Enjoying a beer or 6 :)Being emotionally blackmailed by comic relief (texted twice already) . . . .Trying to "un homo" the thread that bears my nameSelling an xbox360Life changing shizz hun x

loooooooool sounds fun

Ginner;4635156

I am here but 'he who must be obeyed has given me a curfew, gotta be off … I am here but 'he who must be obeyed has given me a curfew, gotta be off line by 10.00pm, oops am gonna get grounded.!

Just say that you thought the clocks went back tonight !

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4635151

Blurp I Is Dwunk

wohoooo good on you rappy.... wish i was lol

Original Poster

Kitten13;4635155

I'm going to be going to bed soon, as I am not going to be getting any … I'm going to be going to bed soon, as I am not going to be getting any sleep tomorrow night, ;-)

:w00t: why :thinking:

Predikuesi;4635172

Just say that you thought the clocks went back tonight !

Blerdy genius, he could fall for it too, commented only today on how light the nights were getting.! Thanks

Original Poster

Ginner;4635156

I am here but 'he who must be obeyed has given me a curfew, gotta be off … I am here but 'he who must be obeyed has given me a curfew, gotta be off line by 10.00pm, oops am gonna get grounded.!

loooooool tell him where to go hun

Original Poster

grex9101;4635157

Drinking (surprise)though working tomorrow so need to watch

awwww what a shame.... i think a drunk grex is cool :lol:

Original Poster

DangerGod;4635163

Me to. can i join you pred? lol just kidding...i need my beauty sleep. … Me to. can i join you pred? lol just kidding...i need my beauty sleep. early start up the pub tomorrow to see Man U whoop Liverpool

:x no carp in my thread pls

lyndsbowes;4635185

loooooool tell him where to go hun

I did Lynds I said " an you can go and boil yer head, cos I am gonna chat to ma homies all night if I want to, of course he had shut the bathroom door by then and was in the shower.!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hubby is fishing, so i'm chilling with glass of chiled wine, while daughter is watching comic releif...

bed soon as haven't had a day off for 2 weeks...but OFF now till MONDAY...

WooHoo!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

Ginner;4635202

I did Lynds I said " an you can go and boil yer head, cos I am gonna chat … I did Lynds I said " an you can go and boil yer head, cos I am gonna chat to ma homies all night if I want to, of course he had shut the bathroom door by then and was in the shower.!

rofl i luv you gin.... you make me laugh sooooo much x

lyndsbowes;4635179

:w00t: why :thinking:

mbgringo;4635166

Ha, the girls night out! Hope you have a good 1 hun

Girls night out now includes lots of guys :-D can't wait, first night out in liverpool in a few months, woohoo

wend;4635206

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hubby is fishing, so i'm chilling with glass … [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hubby is fishing, so i'm chilling with glass of chiled wine, while daughter is watching comic releif...bed soon as haven't had a day off for 2 weeks...but OFF now till MONDAY...WooHoo!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Bless you and I thought slavery had been abolished.

Original Poster

wend;4635206

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hubby is fishing, so i'm chilling with glass … [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hubby is fishing, so i'm chilling with glass of chiled wine, while daughter is watching comic releif...bed soon as haven't had a day off for 2 weeks...but OFF now till MONDAY...WooHoo!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

wohooooo enjot it hun..... sounds like you deserve it x

Original Poster

Kitten13;4635212

Girls night out now includes lots of guys :-D can't wait, first night … Girls night out now includes lots of guys :-D can't wait, first night out in liverpool in a few months, woohoo

awwww my hometown.... now i'm jealous

Kitten13;4635212

Girls night out now includes lots of guys :-D can't wait, first night … Girls night out now includes lots of guys :-D can't wait, first night out in liverpool in a few months, woohoo

where you from?

we were in town last weekend for son's 18th

Banned

lyndsbowes;4635199

:x no carp in my thread pls

lol oh ok :whistling:

Original Poster

wend;4635223

where you from?we were in town last weekend for son's 18th

are you from lpool?

Original Poster

DangerGod;4635224

lol oh ok :whistling:

do you like my new avi ;-)
[SIZE="6"]who likes my new avi?[/SIZE]

lyndsbowes;4635229

are you from lpool?

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]OH is , but we on Wirral now..[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lyndsbowes;4635209

rofl i luv you gin.... you make me laugh sooooo much x

An I lurves you Lynds, what you say we sack the men folk an shack up, as girlfriends like, not in the get it on girlfriends but as freinds eh.!

Back off pervs, there is no girl on girl action here.!

Original Poster

who like this song? i LOVE it

youtube.com/wat…B2w

lyndsbowes;4635237

do you like my new avi ;-)[SIZE="6"]who likes my new avi?[/SIZE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Loveit!!

My step son would love that on his phone :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

lyndsbowes;4635237

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Magenta"]ME[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Banned

lyndsbowes;4635237

Hmm ive seen better, alot better! :-D

Original Poster

Ginner;4635241

An I lurves you Lynds, what you say we sack the men folk an shack up, as … An I lurves you Lynds, what you say we sack the men folk an shack up, as girlfriends like, not in the get it on girlfriends but as freinds eh.!Back off pervs, there is no girl on girl action here.!

damn and i thought you meant girl on girl.... got all excited then :w00t:

Banned

Ginner;4635241

An I lurves you Lynds, what you say we sack the men folk an shack up, as … An I lurves you Lynds, what you say we sack the men folk an shack up, as girlfriends like, not in the get it on girlfriends but as freinds eh.![COLOR="Red"]Back off pervs[/COLOR], there is no girl on girl action here.!

No. im staying

lyndsbowes;4635246

who like this song? i LOVE ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUFDOlO6B2w

Bit loud for me but I likes the nice young My Chemical Romance boys, are they trendy like.

Original Poster

wend;4635248

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Loveit!!My step son would … [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Loveit!!My step son would love that on his phone :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ginner;4635254

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Franklin Gothic … [SIZE="7"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Magenta"]ME[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

you 2 obvo have taste :thumbsup:

DangerGod;4635255

Hmm ive seen better, alot better! :-D

i bet you go for the ugly girls :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226654
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…55
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54843

See more discussions