Groups

It's Friday night

Whats everybody doing tonight or this weekend? anyone doing anything special??

56 Comments

Original Poster

Bump

Catching an earlt train to gatwick and flying to France for the week - warm weather is forecast!!! Yippee.......

:thumbsup::roll::whistling::thumbsup:

Original Poster

The Plod;2903225

Catching an earlt train to gatwick and flying to France for the week - … Catching an earlt train to gatwick and flying to France for the week - warm weather is forecast!!! Yippee.......:thumbsup::roll::whistling::thumbsup:

ahhhhhh lovely, hope you have a great time :thumbsup: (jealous) lol

scouring the deal section whilst watching bb - bit sad right?
    Wish i was going out to be honest but have decided against it as it is raining cats and dogs.

Original Poster

Emma-lee;2903306

scouring the deal section whilst watching bb - bit sad right? Wish i was … scouring the deal section whilst watching bb - bit sad right? Wish i was going out to be honest but have decided against it as it is raining cats and dogs.

i know sick of bad weather. going out tomorrow night- boys are getting looked after which is a rare thing so looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Just seem to be getting soaked to the skin - second time today

Legoland woo hoo - well that's monday actually but going up sunday to stay in hotel. I love staying in hotels yippee lol
    Hope it stays dry:-(

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2903333

Just seem to be getting soaked to the skin - second time today

awwwwwww get yourself a hot choccie (or whisky whatever you prefer) and sit with pj's on in front of fire........... heaven :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hannah19790;2903339

Legoland woo hoo - well that's monday actually but going up sunday to … Legoland woo hoo - well that's monday actually but going up sunday to stay in hotel. I love staying in hotels yippee lolHope it stays dry:-(

lovely. enjoy yourself :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;2903325

i know sick of bad weather. going out tomorrow night- boys are getting … i know sick of bad weather. going out tomorrow night- boys are getting looked after which is a rare thing so looking forward to it :thumbsup:

fingers crossed for a bit of sun for you then hun, sounds like a rare treat hope you let your hair down. Not sure how i'd handle 2 kids with a hangover tho.

Original Poster

Emma-lee;2903374

fingers crossed for a bit of sun for you then hun, sounds like a rare … fingers crossed for a bit of sun for you then hun, sounds like a rare treat hope you let your hair down. Not sure how i'd handle 2 kids with a hangover tho.

thanx hun it is a very rare occasion- rep given coz you're so nice. dont get hangovers coz dont really drink that much but suppose even if you are feeling bad you have to get on with it :thumbsup:

Im supposed to be going to Haworth for a meeting but dont know if the roads will be flooded en route.

Original Poster

LJM;2903440

Im supposed to be going to Haworth for a meeting but dont know if the … Im supposed to be going to Haworth for a meeting but dont know if the roads will be flooded en route.

do you hope they are?

im not doing anything!! literally. i shall be curled up all weekend. shnuggly as its cold. oh yes.

Original Poster

MissRoo;2903472

im not doing anything!! literally. i shall be curled up all weekend. … im not doing anything!! literally. i shall be curled up all weekend. shnuggly as its cold. oh yes.

love weekends like that lol :thumbsup: be sure to keep pj's on as won't feel the same otherwise lol

lyndsbowes;2903437

thanx hun it is a very rare occasion- rep given coz you're so nice. dont … thanx hun it is a very rare occasion- rep given coz you're so nice. dont get hangovers coz dont really drink that much but suppose even if you are feeling bad you have to get on with it :thumbsup:

True true, i don't have kids yet (am 23) but can't wait to have a little one, i guess you change your lifestyle when they come along. All the same i hope you have a good time. Also thanks for being so welcoming, always feel like posting but not often i do :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;2903490

love weekends like that lol :thumbsup: be sure to keep pj's on as won't … love weekends like that lol :thumbsup: be sure to keep pj's on as won't feel the same otherwise lol

thats totally what im going to do, feel bit blurgh aswell..so putting loadsa films on i think! :thumbsup:

I have a double vodka and lemonade in hand as i speak.
    Guess how i'll be spending my evening lol
    (sad, i know....... anyone want to join me?)

cassieismydoggie;2903563

I have a double vodka and lemonade in hand as i speak.Guess how i'll be … I have a double vodka and lemonade in hand as i speak.Guess how i'll be spending my evening lol

:thumbsup: the best way!

Original Poster

Emma-lee;2903538

True true, i don't have kids yet (am 23) but can't wait to have a little … True true, i don't have kids yet (am 23) but can't wait to have a little one, i guess you change your lifestyle when they come along. All the same i hope you have a good time. Also thanks for being so welcoming, always feel like posting but not often i do :thumbsup:

well you're words are wise so don't feel like you can't post on here coz everyone is soooooo welcoming and lovely.
    i will have good time thx- will make sure of it lol. hope to speak to you in future- you're a nice person :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;2903453

do you hope they are?

Possibly!!!!!!! LOL:)

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;2903563

I have a double vodka and lemonade in hand as i speak.Guess how i'll be … I have a double vodka and lemonade in hand as i speak.Guess how i'll be spending my evening lol :p(sad, i know....... anyone want to join me?)

i'll join you have glass of wine in hand tho just a matter of time till comp switches itself off as it has been doing. till then bottoms up :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MissRoo;2903542

thats totally what im going to do, feel bit blurgh aswell..so putting … thats totally what im going to do, feel bit blurgh aswell..so putting loadsa films on i think! :thumbsup:

sounds lovely to me ....... enjoy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

LJM;2903599

Possibly!!!!!!! LOL:)

well i do for you too lol :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;2903601

i'll join you have glass of wine in hand tho just a matter of time till … i'll join you have glass of wine in hand tho just a matter of time till comp switches itself off as it has been doing. till then bottoms up :thumbsup:

super! and here is to you blacking out!!!! ;-)

I'm sat here with a bottle of chardonnay and a giant tube of Jelly Tots!! Hubby is watching rugby league so I've escaped for some peace and quiet!

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;2903629

super! and here is to you blacking out!!!! ;-)

looooolllll :thumbsup:

Original Poster

suze;2903639

I'm sat here with a bottle of chardonnay and a giant tube of Jelly Tots!! … I'm sat here with a bottle of chardonnay and a giant tube of Jelly Tots!! Hubby is watching rugby league so I've escaped for some peace and quiet!

nice to have you on board suze :thumbsup:

suze;2903639

I'm sat here with a bottle of chardonnay and a giant tube of Jelly Tots!! … I'm sat here with a bottle of chardonnay and a giant tube of Jelly Tots!! Hubby is watching rugby league so I've escaped for some peace and quiet!

havent had jelly tots in a long while
    care to share???:)

cassieismydoggie;2903664

havent had jelly tots in a long while :pcare to share???:)

Cassie..........i got u some nuts hon!!

..................... I am just partaking in a glass of Gordons gin, with a slosh of Gordons Sloe gin as a mixer as out of tonic!

cheers all...........anyone want one?

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2903679

Cassie..........i got u some nuts hon!!..................... I am just … Cassie..........i got u some nuts hon!!..................... I am just partaking in a glass of Gordons gin, with a slosh of Gordons Sloe gin as a mixer as out of tonic!cheers all...........anyone want one?

omg one for me pls :thumbsup:

yellowsticker;2903679

Cassie..........i got u some nuts hon!!..................... I am just … Cassie..........i got u some nuts hon!!..................... I am just partaking in a glass of Gordons gin, with a slosh of Gordons Sloe gin as a mixer as out of tonic!cheers all...........anyone want one?

and i thought i was bad :roll:
    nuts / jelly tots ............... i dont mind either will do.

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;2903707

and i thought i was bad :roll:nuts / jelly tots ............... i dont … and i thought i was bad :roll:nuts / jelly tots ............... i dont mind either will do.

or even both lol

lyndsbowes;2903125

Bump

yes at some point i hope to do bumping too!:thumbsup:

bellabonkers;2903718

I can only dream !:p

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2903718

lmao. i will wait till boys are at my mothers tomorrow night lol :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;2903718

ain't there a song - its friday night and i've just got layed / paid (one of the two:?)

cassieismydoggie;2903664

havent had jelly tots in a long while :pcare to share???:)

Help yourself cassie :-D

why do you all think bumping is something rude?????:w00t:
    I was hoping to go to the fair and have a go on the dodgems!!!!!:whistling:
    hehee...

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2903767

why do you all think bumping is something rude?????:w00t:I was hoping to … why do you all think bumping is something rude?????:w00t:I was hoping to go to the fair and have a go on the dodgems!!!!!:whistling:hehee...

lol what makes you think we were'nt thinking of thst too :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions