Groups

It's Friday night again :-D

Helloooooooo people.

What are you up to?

I'm just having a bottle of wine and watching the soaps (boring lol)

Come and talk to me peeps

Lynds xx

244 Comments

Evening beautiful x

ENTER MY DRAW PEEPS (Sorry Lynds honey)

hotukdeals.com/ite…me/

It's Reggie time

it's my last friday night being 23.... infact it's my last night being 23.... and how am I celebrating this? a sea breeze in my house... (vodka is now yummy, lol)

Original Poster

mbgringo;5293614

Evening beautiful xENTER MY DRAW PEEPS (Sorry Lynds honey) … Evening beautiful xENTER MY DRAW PEEPS (Sorry Lynds honey) http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/407055/free-gratis-without-charge-complime/

hello sweetie..... you ok? and no probs :thumbsup:

Original Poster

emasu;5293626

It's Reggie time

What, just the one bottle...........

I missed the last thread you know:w00t:

Kitten13;5293635

it's my last friday night being 23.... infact it's my last night being … it's my last friday night being 23.... infact it's my last night being 23.... and how am I celebrating this? a sea breeze in my house... (vodka is now yummy, lol)

happy birthday for tomorrow x x

Hi Lynds, glad to see you on Hope you had a good week.

Original Poster

Kitten13;5293635

it's my last friday night being 23.... infact it's my last night being … it's my last friday night being 23.... infact it's my last night being 23.... and how am I celebrating this? a sea breeze in my house... (vodka is now yummy, lol)

wahey..... hope you have a fab birthday :thumbsup:

Well done you have worked out it's Friday...................................I'll ask again when you have finished the wine!:w00t:

Original Poster

jtx;5293646

What, just the one bottle...........I missed the last thread you … What, just the one bottle...........I missed the last thread you know:w00t:

:w00t: shhhhhhhhhh :oops:
    yes just 1 bottle unless you're wanting to get me another

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5293654

happy birthday for tomorrow x xHi Lynds, glad to see you on Hope you … happy birthday for tomorrow x xHi Lynds, glad to see you on Hope you had a good week.

hiya hunny yeah i'm good ta my week has been draining but alls good...... hope you're ok x x

lfc_engravedonheart;5293640

hello sweetie..... you ok? and no probs :thumbsup:

I'm really good hun

Got extra tickets for Oasis in Manc in 2 weeks so its PARTY time!!!!

How are you? Is the family good? x

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5293671

hellllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo, back off holiday!!Woohoo, … hellllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo, back off holiday!!Woohoo, getting used to typing again.Hi LFC, you good my beautiful friend?

hellooooooooo my matey..... i've missed ya :-D
    i'm good ta, hope you had a lovely hol :thumbsup: x

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5293677

Well done you have worked out it's … Well done you have worked out it's Friday...................................I'll ask again when you have finished the wine!:w00t:

:w00t: :whistling: is it friday :?

lfc_engravedonheart;5293703

:w00t: :whistling: is it friday :?

Do we get 3 night this weekend as it's bank holiday!?:roll:

lfc_engravedonheart;5293690

hiya hunny yeah i'm good ta my week has been draining but alls good...... … hiya hunny yeah i'm good ta my week has been draining but alls good...... hope you're ok x x

Yep, though I spent the afternoon in hospital with a little boy who had an epileptic fit. Very scary to see. Then decided to walk all the way home to give my thoughts chance to breathe before I got in. Rough day but alls well that ends well

Sounds like you had a similar week to me!!

Original Poster

mbgringo;5293698

I'm really good hun :)Got extra tickets for Oasis in Manc in 2 weeks so … I'm really good hun :)Got extra tickets for Oasis in Manc in 2 weeks so its PARTY time!!!!How are you? Is the family good? x

wahey.... oasis are good :thumbsup:
    i'm good ta my sweet and my boys are just wonderful :-D x

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5293720

Do we get 3 night this weekend as it's bank holiday!?:roll:

YESSSSSSSSSS :-D

lfc_engravedonheart;5293678

:w00t: shhhhhhhhhh :oops:yes just 1 bottle unless you're wanting to get … :w00t: shhhhhhhhhh :oops:yes just 1 bottle unless you're wanting to get me another

We will have a whip round in a bit and send you another bottle round in a taxi:-D

Or I could bring it myself.........;-)

My liver is going to hate me by monday, lol........

Im at an all nighter on sunday, wahey. lol

man i love the weekend

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5293723

Yep, though I spent the afternoon in hospital with a little boy who had … Yep, though I spent the afternoon in hospital with a little boy who had an epileptic fit. Very scary to see. Then decided to walk all the way home to give my thoughts chance to breathe before I got in. Rough day but alls well that ends well :)Sounds like you had a similar week to me!!

my disabled sis is also epileptic and no matter how many times you see her having a fit it doesn't get easier.
    yeah well i've been non stop..... and then it should've been my late nana's bday yesterday :cry: (she was like a mum to me) and a few other things that are too personal to put on a forum lol xx

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5293755

Kids had a good hol, that's what counts, say no … Kids had a good hol, that's what counts, say no more..................Lynds are you gonna behave yourself tonight?Seen your thread last week, I lol'd, I would have joined, but I'm too shy for all that malarchy,lol

LMFAO yeah lynds=good tonight :giggle:
    you shy :w00t:

Banned

hi all!

Kitten13;5293635

happy birthday!
    my last friday night being 18:)

starsparkle2311;5293755

Lynds are you gonna behave yourself tonight?

Where's the fun in that:?

Original Poster

jtx;5293759

We will have a whip round in a bit and send you another bottle round in a … We will have a whip round in a bit and send you another bottle round in a taxi:-DOr I could bring it myself.........;-)

taxi for jtx :w00t:

starsparkle2311;5293755

Seen your thread last week, I lol'd, I would have joined, but I'm too shy … Seen your thread last week, I lol'd, I would have joined, but I'm too shy for all that malarchy,lol

Alcohol.......:p

Original Poster

Kitten13;5293769

My liver is going to hate me by monday, lol........Im at an all nighter … My liver is going to hate me by monday, lol........Im at an all nighter on sunday, wahey. lolman i love the weekend

lol thats the way to go..... have a fab time :thumbsup:
    and the weekends are top :-D

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;5293787

hi all!happy birthday!my last friday night being 18:)

hiya so whens your bday?

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5293806

hiya so whens your bday?

thursday can't wait

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5293818

we'll see, you on the wine? I am, wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!Exactly, I was … we'll see, you on the wine? I am, wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!Exactly, I was behaving myself last weekring a ding ding, see...............the alcohol is kicking in already, get ready to rock peeps,lol

lmfao you make me smile..... am i on the wine?? is the grass green?? :-D

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;5293828

thursday can't wait

you doing anything for it? ooooohhh big 18 :-D

Evening Lynds and all.....just un-corking a bottle of red to have one large glass lol

Glad the weekends here and the sun is out :-D

Banned

I'm on the old alcohol too. Just having a bit of a break, had 3 exams this week and 2 more next tuesday and wednesday. So thought I would have a Fri night chillax and get back to revision on sun and monday. I'm loving the tunes too, some group outside is having a bbq and are blasting out some right old skool music!

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5293846

you doing anything for it? ooooohhh big 18 :-D

its my last friday of being 18 so its my 19th lol
    me and 10 mates are doing the circle line challenge on the thursdy itself then on the friday all going for a night out in london

Original Poster

choc1969;5293871

Evening Lynds and all.....just un-corking a bottle of red to have one … Evening Lynds and all.....just un-corking a bottle of red to have one large glass lolGlad the weekends here and the sun is out :-D

hiya hun..... yeah i love weekends too..... just hope the rain stays off coz i'm sick of getting drenched lol

Banned

evening all

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5293880

me too, it's Friday, is the sky blue?It is here, wasn't on my ****ing … me too, it's Friday, is the sky blue?It is here, wasn't on my ****ing holiday tho',lol

lmao..... grin and forget about it..... seems like you need to lol

'ello 'ello 'ello :-D

wots going on in here then? :?

starsparkle2311;5293880

me too, it's Friday, is the sky blue?It is here, wasn't on my ****ing … me too, it's Friday, is the sky blue?It is here, wasn't on my ****ing holiday tho',lol

A Friday wasnt on your holiday? well shouldnt you have take a Friday off as well? :?

Original Poster

davidhurn;5293890

I'm on the old alcohol too. Just having a bit of a break, had 3 exams … I'm on the old alcohol too. Just having a bit of a break, had 3 exams this week and 2 more next tuesday and wednesday. So thought I would have a Fri night chillax and get back to revision on sun and monday. I'm loving the tunes too, some group outside is having a bbq and are blasting out some right old skool music!

happy days :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions