It's Friday night, what is it you REALLY want to say?

Found 11th Apr 2008
It's Friday night, what is it you REALLY want to say?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
71 Comments

Banned

cant say t as they will ban me, but think of something thats round and hairy and come as a pair

Why wasn't new tricks on

i need a drink

sassie;1877753

cant say t as they will ban me, but think of something thats round and … cant say t as they will ban me, but think of something thats round and hairy and come as a pair

http://www.solarnavigator.net/food_and_drink/food_and_drink_images/two_fat_ladies_ride_again_bbc_book_cover.jpg

Banned

lmao.

sassie;1877753

cant say t as they will ban me, but think of something thats round and … cant say t as they will ban me, but think of something thats round and hairy and come as a pair

kiwi anyone ? Sassie ?? They're juicy !

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/hukdshowphoto/kiwi2.jpg

Happy Saturday everybody

hottoshop;1877803

kiwi anyone ? Sassie ?? They're juicy !

You should have that as your avatar sass lol

Choc pop

emmajk42;1877909

Choc pop

is that a cocktail?

emasu;1877914

is that a cocktail?

1/2 shot creme de menthe (green)

1/2 shot Baileys Irish Cream

put creme de menthe in a shot glass and add baileys on top

taste just like a mint choc pop- only better! also nice in a glass with ice

emmajk42;1877918

1/2 shot creme de menthe (green) 1/2 shot Baileys Irish Cream … 1/2 shot creme de menthe (green) 1/2 shot Baileys Irish Cream put creme de menthe in a shot glass and add baileys on top taste just like a mint choc pop- only better! also nice in a glass with ice

Stop copying from cocktailmaking.co.uk

emmajk42;1877918

1/2 shot creme de menthe (green) 1/2 shot Baileys Irish Cream … 1/2 shot creme de menthe (green) 1/2 shot Baileys Irish Cream put creme de menthe in a shot glass and add baileys on top taste just like a mint choc pop- only better! also nice in a glass with ice

gonna try that tomorrow night thanks emma

emmajk42;1877918

That sounds lush:p

emmajk42;1877918

Gots me in the mood for a baby guinness now.

Now that my posts have been noticed- blast - I am unleashed. I would just like to say Liddle that - admirable as it is to let the dogs out and sit back, a better discussion might come from more structure - which is a completely unbiased opinion totally unaffected by a bottle of red and a couple of cans of Tetley's and the fact that you, Liddle, did not support my comments about Kissinger's comments.

Also Carmella in Neighbours needs to get a serious grip - and yes, it is her fault!!

Save the cheerleader, save the world!

Shabba

I'm guessing very off topic but i would loveeee for somebody to get the flat next door to stfu :(:( please ta thanks etc

hypnoticstate;1877989

Save the cheerleader, save the world!

But to be honest you would probably save her even if the world wasn't in peril!!

yimmie;1877992

I'm guessing very off topic but i would loveeee for somebody to get the … I'm guessing very off topic but i would loveeee for somebody to get the flat next door to stfu :(:( please ta thanks etc

chesso;1878005

What on earth are you on about??

Haha, flat next door having 'fun'... stopped now thank god! Plus my flate mate has now got home, he'll probably now have 'fun'
it's quite weird hearing all this stuff. :thinking:

What stuff?

wooops wrong thread

chesso;1878017

What stuff?

Noises, you know.. like beds banging against walls.
Flat mates gf started to cry! haha, don't think he'll be having any fun tonight :thumbsup:

emasu;1878026

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/IMG_5188.jpg?t=1207959644[/IMG][IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/IMG_5155.jpg?t=1207959644[/IMG][IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/IMG_5106.jpg?t=1207959643[/IMG]

Do you like taking pictures of staplers or something? :thumbsup:

Thats what happens when you have two thrweads you've posted in runnig side by side

i justwant to say i feel ike poo

yimmie;1878028

Noises, you know.. like beds banging against walls.Flat mates gf started … Noises, you know.. like beds banging against walls.Flat mates gf started to cry! haha, don't think he'll be having any fun tonight :thumbsup:

Isn't that just normal noise through the ages - bed a-banging, emotional response
Why would you think he wouldn't be having fun??
Emotional response = arm around lady = sensitive exchange + ???

how do you know what poo feels ike? ;D

emasu;1878038

Thats what happens when you have two thrweads you've posted in runnig … Thats what happens when you have two thrweads you've posted in runnig side by side

And so easily done!

yimmie;1878049

how do you know what poo feels ike? ;D

Yum yum :whistling:

jennie-jack;1878047

i justwant to say i feel ike poo

:friends:

emasu;1878053

Yum yum :whistling:

:-D

chesso;1878052

And so easily done!

It is

chesso;1878048

Isn't that just normal noise through the ages - bed a-banging, emotional … Isn't that just normal noise through the ages - bed a-banging, emotional responseWhy would you think he wouldn't be having fun?? Emotional response = arm around lady = sensitive exchange + ???

is that about her crying? she i think fell out of the toilet cubicle.. it happened in the hall..
but then.... oh noes. in other thoughts. mmm. He might receive fun for being sympathetic. Joys. Not. blaghhh. Hurry up 7pm get out herrrrre

i really really wana say A-Zig-A-Zig-Ahhh

bellabonkers;1878066

i really really wana say A-Zig-A-Zig-Ahhh

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/store/assets/images/product/desducvar/desducvar_lg.jpg

emasu;1878075

DUCKS!!!!!:-D
got both of them as well, i love space duck he's cool

emasu;1878075

Wow emasu where did you find those their awesome. We should post a small duck in a random thread and see if anyone notice's;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Need TV package612
    2. Iceland Dr. Oetker pizza board22
    3. Men’s electric shaver56
    4. HELP with credit ratings.33

See more discussions