Groups

Its Friday! Plans for the weekend..................

Has anyone got anything exciting planned for the weekend?

35 Comments

Working :x

in before virgins say Complete GOW 2.

Was going to go to High Force tomorrow but its looking like it might be a bit wet, so probably a lazy Saturday wander around Durham then I've got my little boy Saturday night through Sunday, so I'll be mostly be playing, reading stories, having tickle-fights and (if his colds cleared up) swimming.

chrishill;3394634

Was going to go to High Force tomorrow but its looking like it might be a … Was going to go to High Force tomorrow but its looking like it might be a bit wet, so probably a lazy Saturday wander around Durham then I've got my little boy Saturday night through Sunday, so I'll be mostly be playing, reading stories, having tickle-fights and (if his colds cleared up) swimming.

Good Daddy. Good.

Banned

study for theory test, get drunk, then watch roy jones Jr fight.

nothing interesting
    today im taking my little one swimming, getting my hair cut
    tomorrow im getting a new timing belt fitted into my car so i'll be waiting around for ages
    sunday im going to take my dogs to lime park for a long run

black gerbil1;3394592

in before virgins say Complete GOW 2.

Morning BG1. How's things? You cool?

kyalion;3394676

Morning BG1. How's things? You cool?

yeah mayne im good, you.

Original Poster

I got a late Halloween party on Sat night, Then the Boxing is on, long lie Sunday, Back to work on Monday!

wrapping all christmas pressys , just to duble check i have really finished :P , i cant bellieve it , 6 weeks of relaxing now , yippee

Some friends and I are off to Amsterdam on the ferry for the weekend...... I hope the wind doesn't get up too much! :s

Original Poster

nikkit72;3394796

wrapping all christmas pressys , just to duble check i have really … wrapping all christmas pressys , just to duble check i have really finished :P , i cant bellieve it , 6 weeks of relaxing now , yippee

Im jealous! ithought i had done well getting about 1/4 done already! :thumbsup:

working over the weekent . then on monday of to Gambia for a weeks holiday in a floating lodge

Original Poster

martin17;3395011

working over the weekent . then on monday of to Gambia for a weeks … working over the weekent . then on monday of to Gambia for a weeks holiday in a floating lodge

Now that is a holiday!:thumbsup:

not doing anything this weekend but next weekend im having my hair done as a treat as i couldnt bleach it when i was preggers so im having the full works cut colour and finish

then sat nite is going to be first nite without my beautiful bubba me moms having her and me and my oh are going out on the town with all our friends for a good drink im gonna really go for it cause it will probably be the last time i go out till shes 18 :lol:

its 3 nites out rolled into one
    wet our daughters head
    wet our best friends babys head and one of our friends birthday

Original Poster

ilovepink;3395058

not doing anything this weekend but next weekend im having my hair done … not doing anything this weekend but next weekend im having my hair done as a treat as i couldnt bleach it when i was preggers so im having the full works cut colour and finishthen sat nite is going to be first nite without my beautiful bubba me moms having her and me and my oh are going out on the town with all our friends for a good drink im gonna really go for it cause it will probably be the last time i go out till shes 18 :lol:its 3 nites out rolled into onewet our daughters headwet our best friends babys head and one of our friends birthday

Sounds great, have a great one! Think you deserve it! :thumbsup:

helping the missus take pictures of semi naked naked twenteen year olds..... its all work work work.

martin17;3395011

of to Gambia for a weeks holiday in a floating lodge

jealous any space in suitcase , im only ickle :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3395129

helping the missus take pictures of semi naked naked twenteen year … helping the missus take pictures of semi naked naked twenteen year olds..... its all work work work.

Wow, they are that semi naked you mentioned it twice! hehe, talk of rubbing it in! :-D

ifyoudontask?;3395151

Wow, they are that semi naked you mentioned it twice! hehe, talk of … Wow, they are that semi naked you mentioned it twice! hehe, talk of rubbing it in! :-D

theres supossed to be a slash in there somewhere

nikkit72;3395137

jealous any space in suitcase , im only ickle :thumbsup:

sorry no space left in case, as oure cat has taken up residens in the case (sorry about speling but am dislexic)

heading to monkeyworld
    [url]www.monkeyworld.org[/url]

Great place

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3395206

theres supossed to be a slash in there somewhere

Hope not! that would be messy with slashing naked folk, im imagining a clip from the Scream movie! :-D

Original Poster

esq3585;3395221

heading to monkeyworld [url]www.monkeyworld.org[/url]Great place

Sounds good, I might just Swing By! hehe:-D

esq3585;3395221

heading to monkeyworld [url]www.monkeyworld.org[/url]Great place

my mum talk my daughter somewhere similar the other week monkey-forest.com/ind…php

they said it was great fun!

ifyoudontask?;3395241

Sounds good, I might just Swing By! hehe:-D

oh no you didnt, :roll:

gambia.co.uk/Hot…spx

this is the lodg that we are staying at in Gambia

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3395259

oh no you didnt, :roll:

So sorry, just couldn't resist it! :oops:

MinstrelMan;3395254

my mum talk my daughter somewhere similar the other week … my mum talk my daughter somewhere similar the other week http://www.monkey-forest.com/index.phpthey said it was great fun!

LoL - me and the GF saw this on the way back from Alton Towers - Is it any good?

drink,drink and errrr more drink:-D

Original Poster

mr miagi;3395859

drink,drink and errrr more drink:-D

Is it Beer-o-clock already! :thumbsup:

ifyoudontask?;3395864

Is it Beer-o-clock already! :thumbsup:

meeting some mates in an hour or so:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mr miagi;3395879

meeting some mates in an hour or so:thumbsup:

good one! think the correct answer is that "its always Beer-o-clock!":thumbsup:

esq3585;3395560

Pictures from the … Pictures from the monkeyworldhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/monkeyworlduk/sets/72157602083346372/

cool pics but it'd be so much better if the monkeys were all dressed up as humans.

:thumbsup: They could have themes, sailors, clowns, soldiers cowboys and indians, football strips with little monkey boots, monkey superheroes like a monkey batman and robin fighting a monkey joker while monkey spiderman swings about in the trees. God that would be so cool I should be made creative director there we'd have the punters fighting to get in.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions