Found 25th Jun 2010
what you got planned for the weekend ?!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Sport sport and more sport. oh and an engagement party tomorrow evening!

Move back home from Middlesbrough! Wooo.. moving out is great!... God i hate it.

imafish2002;8915861

Sport sport and more sport. oh and an engagement party tomorrow evening!

I bet most engagements are called off during the world cup or olympics cos the girls get fed up of the guys going down the pub or having their mates round to watch the games so make sure its still on. lol...

Goofeys Girl;8915880

I bet most engagements are called off during the world cup or olympics … I bet most engagements are called off during the world cup or olympics cos the girls get fed up of the guys going down the pub or having their mates round to watch the games so make sure its still on. lol...

Will do! I believe it was perfectly timed not to clash with Sundays game :P

Kids school summer fair tomorrow, ive been roped into doing hairspraying ( England flag !) should be 3 hours of mayhem !!!:w00t:, then Sunday my 5 year old son has a football match ! and then a party !
GEEZ ! i did have a social life before my little darlings came along !:giggle:

Friday :-D working until 9 then off home then back to work but this time I shall be having fun :thumbsup:

football football football and maybe a beer or six and if i have any time left i may watch errrrrrrr more football
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please55
    2. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1618
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc45
    4. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge918

See more discussions