It's getting daaaark! AGAIN! Natter about whatever

Found 8th Mar
Good evening everyone Yep, as night follows day, darkness is descending. Doesn't matter how often it happens, it always takes me by surprise every day.

So how dark is it where you are?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I'm in a dark place, people keep picking on me for deleting comments Oh, wrong gist

On a scale of 0-100? About 73 right now outside
Syzable3 m ago

I'm in a dark place, people keep picking on me for deleting comments I'm in a dark place, people keep picking on me for deleting comments Oh, wrong gist On a scale of 0-100? About 73 right now outside

33403097-Bt8sG.jpg

Right now it's dark but I can see the bottom of my back garden so there's still a bit of natural light left, although that could be the light of the silvery moon. It does tend to get darker though the later it gets and then once we get past around 4am it slowly seems to get lighter. It's usually around this time that my cats start clawing at my face demanding food and being allowed out to play.

If Syzable estimates 73 I would have to say it's around 71 here. So although we might not quite agree we are at least in the same ball park.
andywedge4 m ago

Right now it's dark but I can see the bottom of my back garden so there's …Right now it's dark but I can see the bottom of my back garden so there's still a bit of natural light left, although that could be the light of the silvery moon. It does tend to get darker though the later it gets and then once we get past around 4am it slowly seems to get lighter. It's usually around this time that my cats start clawing at my face demanding food and being allowed out to play. If Syzable estimates 73 I would have to say it's around 71 here. So although we might not quite agree we are at least in the same ball park.

53 Comments
I'm in a dark place, people keep picking on me for deleting comments Oh, wrong gist

On a scale of 0-100? About 73 right now outside
Syzable3 m ago

I'm in a dark place, people keep picking on me for deleting comments I'm in a dark place, people keep picking on me for deleting comments Oh, wrong gist On a scale of 0-100? About 73 right now outside

33403097-Bt8sG.jpg

Right now it's dark but I can see the bottom of my back garden so there's still a bit of natural light left, although that could be the light of the silvery moon. It does tend to get darker though the later it gets and then once we get past around 4am it slowly seems to get lighter. It's usually around this time that my cats start clawing at my face demanding food and being allowed out to play.

If Syzable estimates 73 I would have to say it's around 71 here. So although we might not quite agree we are at least in the same ball park.
andywedge4 m ago

Right now it's dark but I can see the bottom of my back garden so there's …Right now it's dark but I can see the bottom of my back garden so there's still a bit of natural light left, although that could be the light of the silvery moon. It does tend to get darker though the later it gets and then once we get past around 4am it slowly seems to get lighter. It's usually around this time that my cats start clawing at my face demanding food and being allowed out to play. If Syzable estimates 73 I would have to say it's around 71 here. So although we might not quite agree we are at least in the same ball park.

Syzable15 m ago

You will always be welcome on the dark side, Luke Syzable. Getting the hang of this new style of thread on Misc. Most stimulating.

andywedge8 m ago

Thank you for your input, Andy. I found your more detailed account of the progressive nature of darkness most illuminating.

P.S. Do you ever find that your cats claw at your face even when their appetite and recreational needs are fully satisfied?
Saturn2 m ago

P.S. Do you ever find that your cats claw at your face even when their …P.S. Do you ever find that your cats claw at your face even when their appetite and recreational needs are fully satisfied?

No, but my wife does every now and then.
andywedge2 m ago

It's never dark with a million candles,
andywedge9 m ago

I was going to suggest that you treat your pussy a little more tenderly, but I am sure you have this all in hand.

33403288-MlLvE.jpg
andywedge58 m ago

Right now it's dark but I can see the bottom

Are you staying with miles ?
andywedge2 h, 7 m ago

Moons aren't silvery.

They're blue.
deeky12 m ago

Moons aren't silvery.They're blue.

33404174-FEiSQ.jpg
It isn't really dark, but some might be a bit dim.
deleted1166706
Predikuesi7 m ago

It isn't really dark, but some might be a bit dim.

You're too enlightened for these parts.
Edited by: "deleted1166706" 8th Mar
.MUFC.1 m ago

Excuse me[Image]

Orange? You're a Wolves fan now? Same old same old. Just cos they're top of the table
Right now it's so dark, I can't tell if Saturn posted this, or Princess23.
deeky3 m ago

Orange? You're a Wolves fan now? Same old same old. Just cos they're top …Orange? You're a Wolves fan now? Same old same old. Just cos they're top of the table

I'll have to update my username ;).
MSK.2 m ago

Eh? This is edgy by current standards
It's a dark night here although it was a dark day too with armed police in the street next to mine
deeky1 h, 7 m ago

Moons aren't silvery.They're blue.

No.

33404698-bIjd2.jpg
I don't know whether it is light or dark. Stuck in hospital and can't see a window. I believe it snowed today too but again only hearsay
deleted1166706
Mandz2739 m ago

It's a dark night here although it was a dark day too with armed police in …It's a dark night here although it was a dark day too with armed police in the street next to mine

Salisbury?
deeky48 m ago

33404992-841Ca.jpg
@psychobitchfromhell
It's a bit black,

Hope you're ok and out of there soon.
Edited by: "shadey12" 8th Mar
shadey1217 m ago

@psychobitchfromhell It's a bit black,[Video] Hope you're ok and out of …@psychobitchfromhell It's a bit black,[Video] Hope you're ok and out of there soon.

Me too. Broken my ankle and it needs screws putting in. Been waiting since tuesday. Fed.up now
psychobitchfromhell28 m ago

Me too. Broken my ankle and it needs screws putting in. Been waiting since …Me too. Broken my ankle and it needs screws putting in. Been waiting since tuesday. Fed.up now

Oh dear, that sounds horrid hoping for a quick recovery once they sort it !
psychobitchfromhell28 m ago

Me too. Broken my ankle and it needs screws putting in. Been waiting since …Me too. Broken my ankle and it needs screws putting in. Been waiting since tuesday. Fed.up now

I could've sorted it within the day, I have stainless screws, drill, impact driver and to rectify any problems after the event, a reciprocating saw.
I hope they do a better job than I could've done, get well soon, you'll be hobbling in no time at all.
MSK.2 h, 17 m ago

deeky2 h, 14 m ago

Happy to be of service. Available whenever darkness falls again.

33405513-IvmH2.jpg
What a weired thread.
CookinBat2 m ago

What a weired thread.

Very weired. Maybe you can give it an edge, Cookinbat.
Saturn21 m ago

33405643-gHaOg.jpgMaybe means a flowing thread,
33405643-0t9OC.jpg
Saturn22 m ago

Needs more tt bro.
33405646-mJ5kv.jpg
CookinBat7 m ago

Needs more tt bro. [Image]

Is that a Palio Expert 2?

33405664-pe9Td.jpg
shadey127 h, 37 m ago

I could've sorted it within the day, I have stainless screws, drill, …I could've sorted it within the day, I have stainless screws, drill, impact driver and to rectify any problems after the event, a reciprocating saw.I hope they do a better job than I could've done, get well soon, you'll be hobbling in no time at all.

Yeah, I reckoned a couple of self tapping screws would do the job. Angle a bit awkward but I got one of those 90 degree drill bits from lidl the other week so should be able to bodge it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions