It’s going to snow again this weekend

Found 14th Mar
Yes .. no ..your views wherever you are ..

@deeky , @shabbird , @Biddy2 , @nandito , @maccy1 , @summerof76 , @LeahsMintytoutou and many more .. you are warned .. Mr Snow ❄️ is coming.

2909306-0NCxe.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
No snow but it will be very chilly

33441709-4HSst.jpg

maccy14 m ago

You've been lucky Joey, I was laughing one day about the lack of snow …You've been lucky Joey, I was laughing one day about the lack of snow after the forecast...I wasn't laughing for the the day after, couldn't get out

It was 12 degrees today and I had my washing out and it dried
I guess that's me this weekend.

33442069-zMirQ.jpg
MSK.1 m ago

Phone was saying snow on Saturday. Now it just says rain. We'll see I …Phone was saying snow on Saturday. Now it just says rain. We'll see I guess

I can see you being like this when little MSK

33442394-Clw4O.jpg
183 Comments
I'll be right back with you when I've checked HSG

Looks like I'll escape it this weekend, but all can change
Edited by: "maccy1" 14th Mar
Nope, none here, hardly had any this year
Joey.Bloggsy23 m ago

Nope, none here, hardly had any this year

You've been lucky Joey, I was laughing one day about the lack of snow after the forecast...I wasn't laughing for the the day after, couldn't get out
No snow but it will be very chilly

33441709-4HSst.jpg

maccy14 m ago

You've been lucky Joey, I was laughing one day about the lack of snow …You've been lucky Joey, I was laughing one day about the lack of snow after the forecast...I wasn't laughing for the the day after, couldn't get out

It's probably because we're in Thames Valley, everyone I talk to say snow and ice.
we have got rain in the next few days though
maccy14 m ago

Joey.Bloggsy1 m ago

It's probably because we're in Thames Valley, everyone I talk to say snow …It's probably because we're in Thames Valley, everyone I talk to say snow and ice.we have got rain in the next few days though

33441719-tKfd9.jpg

summerof765 m ago

No snow but it will be very chilly[Image]

Ohhh I love that coat summer
Joey.Bloggsy8 m ago

It's probably because we're in Thames Valley, everyone I talk to say snow …It's probably because we're in Thames Valley, everyone I talk to say snow and ice.we have got rain in the next few days though

Tip, don't use your brolly as a parachute...

33441765-ti8tj.jpg

maccy17 m ago

White clothes and me don't mix very well as they would get dirty 5 mins after wearing them
summerof7646 s ago

White clothes and me don't mix very well as they would get dirty 5 mins …White clothes and me don't mix very well as they would get dirty 5 mins after wearing them

That's because you never stop
summerof7620 m ago

[Image]

I hope that's not 'The Pipe'
maccy114 m ago

Tip, don't use your brolly as a parachute...[Image]

Don't show Daffers that, she gets ideas
Joey.Bloggsy49 s ago

Don't show Daffers that, she gets ideas

summerof7630 m ago

I had 2 loads of washing out and all dried. I don't know why but i get happy when they dry outside in winter
I guess that's me this weekend.

33442069-zMirQ.jpg
maccy11 h, 0 m ago

I was just thinking the same snap
Hey @HSG1 and everyone please or course. Ive just got in from stock take at work, ugh killer. Glad to be back
LeahsMintytoutou11 m ago

I was just thinking the same snap

haha, I love fur (not real of course )
LeahsMintytoutou9 m ago

Hey @HSG1 and everyone please or course. Ive just got in from stock take …Hey @HSG1 and everyone please or course. Ive just got in from stock take at work, ugh killer. Glad to be back

Ugghhh, awful job Leah, get your feet up with a hot drink
maccy11 h, 19 m ago

I love the coat quote
LeahsMintytoutou16 m ago

Hey @HSG1 and everyone please or course. Ive just got in from stock take …Hey @HSG1 and everyone please or course. Ive just got in from stock take at work, ugh killer. Glad to be back

Aww.. shoots..
but nothing that a glass of wine and a cold shower can’t take care of

*sips*
maccy17 m ago

Ugghhh, awful job Leah, get your feet up with a hot drink

Not that up..
HSG11 m ago

Not that up..

No just urrrmmm up on the sofa
maccy11 m ago

No just urrrmmm up on the sofa

*heart stops beating fast*

Oh ok.. just had/have an eye for details
HSG14 m ago

*heart stops beating fast*Oh ok.. just had/have an eye for details

'eye' see
My manager pulled me aside when I got to workand I was handed an envelope. I was abit worried thinking what have I done wrong Opened it and there was a letter saying I've sold the most saving stamps to ppl and they rewarded me with a £20 love2shop voucher!!! I was super shocked. I don't push sales on anybody just I'm super helpful and always explain how they work ect. Well chuffed lol think I might spend it on vodka!
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 14th Mar
maccy14 m ago

'eye' see

Ahem .. if that were the case I wouldn’t be on my keyboard..typing

No?(:I
LeahsMintytoutou2 m ago

My manager pulled me aside when I got to workand I was handed an envelope. …My manager pulled me aside when I got to workand I was handed an envelope. I was abit worried thinking what have I done wrong Opened it and there was a letter saying I've sold the most saving stamps to ppl and they rewarded me with a £20 love2shop voucher!!! I was super shocked. I don't push sales on anybody just I'm super helpful and always explain how they work ect. Well chuffed lol think I might spend it on vodka!

Oh that's fab, well done you and a lovely surprise...you're in for a good weekend then, don't forget a mixer with the voddy
LeahsMintytoutou2 m ago

My manager pulled me aside when I got to workand I was handed an envelope. …My manager pulled me aside when I got to workand I was handed an envelope. I was abit worried thinking what have I done wrong Opened it and there was a letter saying I've sold the most saving stamps to ppl and they rewarded me with a £20 love2shop voucher!!! I was super shocked. I don't push sales on anybody just I'm super helpful and always explain how they work ect. Well chuffed lol think I might spend it on vodka!

Even better.. just sip vodka ..and relax.. nothing doing with legs .. like Maccy said .. ok
HSG11 m ago

Ahem .. if that were the case I wouldn’t be on my keyboard..typing No?(:I

I suppose that's the case HSG
Phone was saying snow on Saturday. Now it just says rain. We'll see I guess
MSK.1 m ago

Phone was saying snow on Saturday. Now it just says rain. We'll see I …Phone was saying snow on Saturday. Now it just says rain. We'll see I guess

I can see you being like this when little MSK

33442394-Clw4O.jpg
HSG115 m ago

Even better.. just sip vodka ..and relax.. nothing doing with legs .. like …Even better.. just sip vodka ..and relax.. nothing doing with legs .. like Maccy said .. ok

Haha doing nothing with legs
i tried to find a gif with legs going all over the place the place but I couldn't
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 14th Mar
maccy115 m ago

Oh that's fab, well done you and a lovely surprise...you're in for a good …Oh that's fab, well done you and a lovely surprise...you're in for a good weekend then, don't forget a mixer with the voddy

Haha yeah was really surprised they've never done anything like that with anyone.. I got 100% on the mystery shopper that came in in February too I'm on a roll of goodness!
maccy16 m ago

I can see you being like this when little MSK [Image]

Awwww 😻😻😻
LeahsMintytoutou1 m ago

Haha yeah was really surprised they've never done anything like that with …Haha yeah was really surprised they've never done anything like that with anyone.. I got 100% on the mystery shopper that came in in February too I'm on a roll of goodness!

Carry it on, I can see this year being your year Leah
MSK.1 m ago

Awwww 😻😻😻

Super cute
MSK.1 m ago

Awwww 😻😻😻

haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions