Groups

it's halloween, enjoy!

and check this out (link below)

14 Comments

And here

And a great one to watch with the kids, make sure you have it in full screen though

<< Click
    Edited by: "jonny619447" 31st Oct 2010

I'll be glad when the dumb thing is all over for this year!

I hate halloween! Modern day begging.

I thought it was just be but I don't like Halloween either! Maybe I will be different once the kids get bigger.What's the Halloween equivalent to Bah Humbug!!!

I think we should take it back to its roots (Samhain) and start bonfires with animal sacrifices. I could start with the filthy cat that keeps crapping in my garden!

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*╠╣αppyѼ ╠╣αlloween ✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*

¸¸.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May luck be yours on Halloween✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*

Original Poster

following on from my original link for the grown ups to enjoy, there is something for the kids to enjoy here

Banned

I have to play the full version of thriller for my kids every year...so here's the lull version you might like to play for yours.

youtube.com/wat…v3e
    Edited by: "slamdunkin" 31st Oct 2010

slamdunkin

I have to play the full version of thriller for my kids every year...so … I have to play the full version of thriller for my kids every year...so here's the lull version you might like to play for yours.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_MuUcxHATo&ob=nb_av3e

glad that isn't Aiden (X factor) version ....

Banned

and that famous Jack Black classic

youtube.com/wat…ted

Banned

MARILYN MANSON :: This Is Halloween....rather good vid from nightmare before Christams

youtube.com/wat…sU8
    Edited by: "slamdunkin" 31st Oct 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767479
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1830
      3. One thing you've forgotten1214
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886405

See more discussions