Groups

It's late and i'm not tired :-(

who is about right now?
    i hate it when hukd is quite coz i can't even watch telly coz my hubby is on xbox (not like there'd be owt good on anyway)
    all the night owls and insomniacs are very welcome to come and chat lol.

lynds xx

175 Comments

Hey you! I am still up but wanting to go to bed very soon. Have you had a nice day?x

here too babe, xx

just finished watching Uniteds 5-0 hammering of West Brom on football first hows u lynds?

im here too

Banned

lol im always here at this time, ive noticed you usually are aswell angelfairee

im here ....... going soon tho .......... got driving lesson tomorrow morn :x

Original Poster

angelfairee;4207586

Hey you! I am still up but wanting to go to bed very soon. Have you had a … Hey you! I am still up but wanting to go to bed very soon. Have you had a nice day?x

not bad.... been in work till midnight so full of beans.... think i might be here a while :-(

choc1969;4207590

here too babe, xx

wohoo hell the lovely choc..... why are you up so late?

Cantona_7;4207591

just finished watching Uniteds 5-0 hammering of West Brom on football … just finished watching Uniteds 5-0 hammering of West Brom on football first hows u lynds?

why do you always have to mention united :roll: i'm good thx hun just not tired and really need to be to get up with my kids in the morn..... how'r u?

jasmin49;4207596

im here too

wohoo..... hello, don't know if i've met you before..... how'r u?

faevilangel;4207604

im here ....... going soon tho .......... got driving lesson tomorrow … im here ....... going soon tho .......... got driving lesson tomorrow morn :x

you gotta pass your test babe, I promised you a pressie when you do :thumbsup:

DangerGod;4207602

lol im always here at this time, ive noticed you usually are aswell … lol im always here at this time, ive noticed you usually are aswell angelfairee

I am indeed. I'd rather not be though! Boredom takes over. ;-)

Original Poster

DangerGod;4207602

lol im always here at this time, ive noticed you usually are aswell … lol im always here at this time, ive noticed you usually are aswell angelfairee

hello DG.... how many threads do you start in a day?? :lol:

Original Poster

faevilangel;4207604

im here ....... going soon tho .......... got driving lesson tomorrow … im here ....... going soon tho .......... got driving lesson tomorrow morn :x

hello gorgeous :-D good luck with your lesson :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4207607

wohoo hell the lovely choc..... why are you up so late?

usually up til 3am watching movies online lol, been quiet in here of lates :?

choc1969;4207609

you gotta pass your test babe, I promised you a pressie when you do … you gotta pass your test babe, I promised you a pressie when you do :thumbsup:

im really trying got test again 27th of feb

Original Poster

choc1969;4207609

you gotta pass your test babe, I promised you a pressie when you do … you gotta pass your test babe, I promised you a pressie when you do :thumbsup:

oooooooooooh can i have a pressie if i pass a driving test :giggle:

lyndsbowes;4207617

hello gorgeous :-D good luck with your lesson :thumbsup:

ello trouble .......... i can do lessons fine i just **** myself on test :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;4207618

usually up til 3am watching movies online lol, been quiet in here of … usually up til 3am watching movies online lol, been quiet in here of lates :?

i've noticed..... i get bored very quickly lately.... need some fun and excitement in here :roll:

lyndsbowes;4207607

why do you always have to mention united :roll: i'm good thx hun just … why do you always have to mention united :roll: i'm good thx hun just not tired and really need to be to get up with my kids in the morn..... how'r u?

cos i know your a massive fan im good thank you, off to bed now though as ive got a meeting for work in the morning, but off after that just kill a few peeps on COD that should tire u out before bed ;-) !! Night all xxx

lyndsbowes;4207624

choccie don't go that way :w00t:

lyndsbowes;4207607

not bad.... been in work till midnight so full of beans.... think i might … not bad.... been in work till midnight so full of beans.... think i might be here a while :-(

Aww that's pooey! I'm trying to sort out my sleep pattern but doesn't seem to be working, just not tired!

Original Poster

faevilangel;4207629

ello trouble .......... i can do lessons fine i just **** myself on … ello trouble .......... i can do lessons fine i just **** myself on test :w00t:

moi.... trouble :whistling:
    if you can drive you shouldn't get so nervous with tests

faevilangel;4207623

im really trying got test again 27th of feb

fingers crossed for you then :santa:

lyndsbowes;4207624

you can drive can't you Lynds ? :? pass a HGV test and I'll get you a pressie :whistling:

Original Poster

Cantona_7;4207632

cos i know your a massive fan im good thank you, off to bed now though … cos i know your a massive fan im good thank you, off to bed now though as ive got a meeting for work in the morning, but off after that just kill a few peeps on COD that should tire u out before bed ;-) !! Night all xxx

:lol: what COD do you play? xbox or PS3?

lyndsbowes;4207636

moi.... trouble :whistling:if you can drive you shouldn't get so nervous … moi.... trouble :whistling:if you can drive you shouldn't get so nervous with tests

its nerves :thinking: im ready to pass this time :-D

Original Poster

faevilangel;4207633

:lol: i don't know what you mean :whistling:

faevilangel;4207633

I may do, times are desperate :giggle:

Original Poster

angelfairee;4207634

Aww that's pooey! I'm trying to sort out my sleep pattern but doesn't … Aww that's pooey! I'm trying to sort out my sleep pattern but doesn't seem to be working, just not tired!

yeah me too..... just handed my notice in today coz really carp getting in from work at 12 and not being able to sleep till about 2 then getting up with kids at 5:45am (like this morn :roll: )

lyndsbowes;4207644

:lol: i don't know what you mean :whistling:

choc1969;4207645

I may do, times are desperate :giggle:

haha ............ videos available ????

Original Poster

choc1969;4207639

fingers crossed for you then :santa:you can drive can't you Lynds ? :? … fingers crossed for you then :santa:you can drive can't you Lynds ? :? pass a HGV test and I'll get you a pressie :whistling:

no can't drive :-( walk everywhere with kids

Original Poster

faevilangel;4207643

its nerves :thinking: im ready to pass this time :-D

how many times have you gone in for your test?

lyndsbowes;4207656

how many times have you gone in for your test?

be my second time :roll:

Banned

lyndsbowes;4207614

hello DG.... how many threads do you start in a day?? :lol:

lol whats that supposed to mean

faevilangel;4207658

All the best people pass second time. :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4207655

best get passing for a choccy surprise :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4207655

driving is fun esp when ya a learner cos they think you slow then ya hammer past them .....

my driving instructor tells me to drive slow if he suspects an ass in the car behind :w00t: was doing 10mph in a 50 cos the driver behind beeped his horn when i slowed down for a 30mph zone :x

Original Poster

faevilangel;4207658

thats not too bad

angelfairee;4207663

All the best people pass second time. :thumbsup:

choc1969;4207664

can i have a pressie off both of you :w00t:;-)

Original Poster

DangerGod;4207662

lol whats that supposed to mean

nowt i just counted a few today :lol:

faevilangel;4207671

can i have a pressie off both of you :w00t:;-)

greedy boy

Original Poster

choc1969;4207664

wohooooo think i may have to start my lessons up again

lyndsbowes;4207668

thats not too bad

i only failed 1st time cos i went to slow down to 30 but instead of going from 5th to 3rd.... i went all the way to 1st :thinking:

car didnt like it :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions