It's lovely weather and...

Posted 26th Mar
we're stuck at home. Seriously considering putting the hot tub up. All that chlorine in it, it's got to be sterile and safe. Seems a shame to waste the hot weather.
Good idea or bad?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Very good idea but don't invite all your 'friends' around to join you in your sex pond
11 Comments
Very good idea but don't invite all your 'friends' around to join you in your sex pond
As long as your not inviting friends a round and is in your own garden. Go for it.
Just u and who ever stays in your hoose 2m apart mind
Scotland131426/03/2020 10:51

Just u and who ever stays in your hoose 2m apart mind

Can just do that in 8' tub. Going to be a threesome.. just me, Johnnie and Sapphire.

40191348-EQsLq.jpg40191348-7AYQZ.jpg
I didn't realise we had a common ancestor!
depends if you believe the weather, in the last few days they reported snow was coming but, seems to have passed at least with the BBC.

Outlook for Saturday to MondayThis weekend, colder air will spread from the north. Much of the UK will become windier and there will sunny intervals and a few showers, these mainly in the north and east where they are likely to be wintry at times. Similar conditions through Monday, with variable cloud and a few showers in places, perhaps wintry over the high ground, but winds will ease a touch.
Ringfinger26/03/2020 10:56

Can just do that in 8' tub. Going to be a threesome.. just me, Johnnie … Can just do that in 8' tub. Going to be a threesome.. just me, Johnnie and Sapphire. [Image] [Image]

Could think of better threesomes
Well it's been raining overnight here, and it a bit overcast. Doubt it's too warm outside either.
Nice and warm and sunny here at moment. As long as it's not frosty it's warm enough (even then it's only cos the pump mustn't freeze). Result nice in hot tub when cold outside.
Make sure you get an ice pick for weekend
Edited by: "ashmac" 26th Mar
ashmac26/03/2020 13:45

Make sure you get an ice pick for weekend

Only ice I need is for my drinks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants