IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY.

Just thought you all should know.

xxx much love hotukdeals.

46 Comments

It's mine in December

Original Poster

cw9652;6054924

It's mine in December

Ahhh a Christmas baby? :thumbsup: Happy birthday in advance incase i forget. x

Happy Birthday :gift:

happy bday

have a good one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Original Poster

Thanks guys

x

enjoy!!
    http://www.officefun.com/Images/ProductsImages/OP20524_zm.jpg

Original Poster

holly100;6054955

enjoy!!

N'awww :-D thankkyouu!!!! x

Happy Birthday...how many years young?

My birthday is between xmas and new year! :-(

MisterMarston;6054929

Ahhh a Christmas baby? :thumbsup: Happy birthday in advance incase i … Ahhh a Christmas baby? :thumbsup: Happy birthday in advance incase i forget. x

:-D - Seriously, Happy Birthday!! (Are you drunk yet)? How old??

bellabonkers;6054961

Happy Birthday...how many years young?My birthday is between xmas and new … Happy Birthday...how many years young?My birthday is between xmas and new year! :-(

Mine is just before... Sucks huh!!

Banned

happy birthday

cw9652;6054969

Totally!

cw9652;6054969

Mine 24 december... yeah sucks...
    Happy Birthday Op

[SIZE=5][COLOR=purple]Happy Birthday and a small present for you[/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://m.pimpmyspace.org/pimp/1/ff/ff34b91e2a0ea5b9ba10.gif

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/happy%20birthday/happy_birthday_1.gif

Original Poster

bellabonkers;6054961

Happy Birthday...how many years young?My birthday is between xmas and new … Happy Birthday...how many years young?My birthday is between xmas and new year! :-(

cw9652;6054965

:-D - Seriously, Happy Birthday!! (Are you drunk yet)? How old??

The big 1-8.

Haha - i'm saving the celebrations for the daytime! God knows whats instore!!

And pull a christmas cracker on your birthdays for me guys xxx much love. :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;6054984

Totally!

Do you still get joint presents.....??

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy biiiiirthhdaaay dear MisterMarston....

Happy birthday to youuuuu!

Wooh! Hip Hip...

Original Poster

AWW THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Literally did not expect this much love from the UK scene im sure on a more mundane day i'll find this thread again and thank EACH AND EVERYONE of you personally xx

MisterMarston;6054999

The big [SIZE="6"]1-8.[/SIZE]Haha - i'm saving the celebrations for the … The big [SIZE="6"]1-8.[/SIZE]Haha - i'm saving the celebrations for the daytime! God knows whats instore!!And pull a christmas cracker on your birthdays for me guys xxx much love. :thumbsup:

Minus 7????

jonb2412;6055011

Minus 7????

:-D

Ok...wish I hadn't pressed the post button.. just jealous of being 18... so so so many years ago

!!HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! Have a great day

Original Poster

jonb2412;6055017

Ok...wish I hadn't pressed the post button.. just jealous of being 18... … Ok...wish I hadn't pressed the post button.. just jealous of being 18... so so so many years ago

Hahahah :P smartarse!!! Ahhh man - don't be jealous! I'm sure as time moves on, you can mature as an individual and can stop and enjoy the beauty of this world...
    Either that buy a bottle of Sambuka next time your at an airport and pretend you were 18 again :thumbsup:

http://www.spacepimping.com/graphics/myspace-happy-birthday-graphics/HappyBirthday62.jpg

Original Poster

I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD ADD TAGS! Who added the attention seeking one? haha!

MisterMarston;6055032

I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD ADD TAGS! Who added the attention seeking one? … I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD ADD TAGS! Who added the attention seeking one? haha!

lol :-D :-D (wasn't me, but now you've highlighted, it's made me laff!)

cw9652;6055003

Do you still get joint presents.....??

Oh so it wasn't just me that had to put up with the "it's a big pressent so it's for your birthday and xmas" line lol
    Thankfully not anymore.

bellabonkers;6055038

Oh so it wasn't just me that had to put up with the "it's a big pressent … Oh so it wasn't just me that had to put up with the "it's a big pressent so it's for your birthday and xmas" line lolThankfully not anymore.

No, that was me too....... Still not over it yet...... Maybe we should talk!! ;-)

Not anymore either!

Happy Birthday http://mychictrove.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/birthday-cake.jpg

shame mines not till november lol

MisterMarston;6055032

I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD ADD TAGS! Who added the attention seeking one? … I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD ADD TAGS! Who added the attention seeking one? haha!

Click the tags to find out who added them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Well bellabonkers so far yours is the only one i actually like hahaha :thumbsup:

Banned

MisterMarston;6055054

Well bellabonkers so far yours is the only one i actually like hahaha … Well bellabonkers so far yours is the only one i actually like hahaha :thumbsup:

haha forgive mine

Original Poster

DangerGod;6055057

haha forgive mine

You're forgiven i'll just get you back next time you make a thread :whistling: hehehe.

Banned

MisterMarston;6055070

You're forgiven i'll just get you back next time you make a thread … You're forgiven i'll just get you back next time you make a thread :whistling: hehehe.

lol ... have a good un bud

mod

[COLOR="Red"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/COLOR]

Mine in October

Happy b'day.

Happy Birthday:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4011701
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2032

See more discussions