Groups

Its my Birthday today and my boyfriend forgot! ha ha

In his defence he works away so I haven't seen him today. The funny thing is he rang me lunchtime to ask me to help sort the tax out on the car!!! I had to remind him tonight, he feels baddddddd!!!!!!
    I think its quite funny!
    We did presents on sat and went out but he could of said "Happy Birthday" today.

16 Comments

happy birthday sorry i can't do the image ones x x x

happy birthday hope you make him suffer for a little while lmao

Happy Birthday at least you already got presents and now he can make it up to you!

Thats why I told you to leave him and come with me! :thumbsup:

Epic fail. But you got presents (what counts) on Sat so have you sorted the tax?

Only messing do not feel bad people are only human and forget things...Happy Birthday!

Naeem786;4480390

Thats why I told you to leave him and come with me! :thumbsup:

+1 - not free til thursday though

happy birthday btw

My ex's brother forgot his birthday once. They are twins - oops!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj33/leahcpender/Happy-Birthday.jpg

My husband forgot my birthday last month as well. He was actually at home and despite the fact i have given birth to 3 children for him and we have been married for 10 years he still forgot. It took till lunchtime before i cracked and told him it was my birthday. Anyone would think i had tried to trick him and change it every year ..... but no.

Angelstar;4480310

happy birthday sorry i can't do the image ones x x x

Mine's not great but you can share it!!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/happy%20birthday/bubbles.jpg

Not too bad if you sort of had an 'official birthday' already ( like the queen lol).

[SIZE="4"]happy[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]...i need a new fella...[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]day[/SIZE]

Banned

At least he wasn't bonking a stranger he met on the internet......like my EX fiancee did!

Pluun;4480863

At least he wasn't bonking a stranger he met on the internet......like my … At least he wasn't bonking a stranger he met on the internet......like my EX fiancee did!

glad ya over it :roll:

aw happy birthday hun.x

Happy Birthday
    btw : dump the boyfriend ;-)

awwww that sux, i wouldnt be happy if that happened to me!
    i hope your mates remembered and cheered you up though :-D
    Happy belated Birthday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891011
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2950
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24103
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?24106

See more discussions