Groups

It's my son Lewis' 1st Birthday Today! !

Thank you to everyone that helped me with buffet ideas and also party bags, big/small party ideas etc. We are doing a party for friends and family. Chose the theme Tigger and Pooh, got the works, probably abit OTT if Im honest. He will think the house has been taken over during the night! Had a big cake done at the local bakery. Bought some big lanterns that we are going to let off when it's dark. Done party bags and balloons on sticks for the kiddies. Got helium balloons including a Huuggggge Tigger. I hope it's a very special day for him and the proud mummy and daddy! x

13 Comments

happy 1st lewis

hope you all have a luvverly time

happy birthday lewis

http://msp268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/tasty_lips13/tiggerhappybirthday.gif

http://www.superbirthdaysupply.com/members/1017430/uploaded/UNI21344.jpg

awww happy 1st birthday lewis..... hope you all have a wonderful day xx

Happy Birthday Lewis.

You shouldn't have a problem cleaning up any Tigger that gets on the carpet.

However.........

:whistling:

happy bday xxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Lewis

Aww i hope it goes well. Happy first to Lewis. I'm already thinking of ideas for my daughter's first which isn't until october. Lol

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="7"]Happy 1st Birthday Lewis[/SIZE][/COLOR]

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LEWIS !!!!! :gift:

Happy 1st birthday Lewis

Have a fun time :-D

happy 1st birthday lewis..its my daughter Mia's 1st birthday today too!!

mamamia7;4074266

happy 1st birthday lewis..its my daughter Mia's 1st birthday today too!!

Happy birthday Mia - have a fun filled day too :-D

Have a brill day-and well done you for being a brill parent and looking after him for his first year !:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2227

See more discussions