Groups

Its nearly 11000 words but...

i have finally finished my dissertation. Thank god for that

15 Comments

Banned

what?

crikey...finished at 3am.

Either you're a hard worker or you left it last minute. Well done, hope you get a nice grade too :).

Good luck! I remember mine probably counted for half the number of words I've ever typed in my life but hopefully you'll get decent mark and be proud

disse... what?

they were callled essay's when i were a lad... i've not read that many words never mind wrote them !

once upon a time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time there was a little boy...

can you get away with doing that??

I hate you.
    Not really but.. I'm struggling with mine =[

Well done OP. Can you email me a copy just in case we're doing the same course? Good luck fella.

Banned

Post it up and I'll proof read for free

Oh god only 3 weeks left until my deadline and i've got soooooooooo much to do :-(

Well done; hope you have a volunteer proof reader. :thumbsup:

well done OP but if its just finishing the main bulk of writing do not under estimate how long it takes to produce the layout for a dissertation ie spacing, spelling , referencing , bibliography, binding, contents etc

its a great feeling when your finished and hand it in well done :thumbsup:

at undergrad level I had loads of time and finished months in advance but post grad I managed to get it finished the day before the deadline

8.9k + 6.5k + 9.8k + 14.5k

That's what I'm sitting on in my current assignments, with more to add. The underlined figures are group reports, the non-underlined are the documents I have to write with my contributions...

Ugh. Lucky sods with your single dissertation.

im pretty sure i dont do any dissertations, just exams :-D

Banned

micoo;8370721

im pretty sure i dont do any dissertations, just exams :-D

what is it you're doing, physical education arts?

lumoruk;8370750

what is it you're doing, physical education arts?

accounting and finance

Original Poster

EDEN188;8368281

crikey...finished at 3am.Either you're a hard worker or you left it last … crikey...finished at 3am.Either you're a hard worker or you left it last minute. Well done, hope you get a nice grade too :).

Haha yeah. Its in for Monday so kind of left till last minute. I have been doing it for months tho, just took time. Thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions