Groups

It's not all bad news for England Football supporters who travelled to Africa!

Banned

What a nice gesture:

The Nigerian goalkeeper has offered to refund the travel costs of all the disappointed UK fans that went to South Africa.

All he needs are your bank account details, password and mother's maiden name.

13 Comments

quality! - the first football joke I have laughed at.

Fed up of the usual jokes being recycled.

why the avi, what have i missed ????

Banned

I'm taking him up on this kind offer as he has also promised to enter me in the Internet email lottery.

lol

lol ................ sounds about right

The England goal keeper would have got bank details of all his teams fans but he's not good at saving things!!!

Original Poster Banned

DJNG22;8978593

quality! - the first football joke I have laughed at.Fed up of the usual … quality! - the first football joke I have laughed at.Fed up of the usual jokes being recycled.

Joke? You mean this isn't real? :?

smithyp1;8978621

why the avi, what have i missed ????

Sorry... I forgot to ask permission! :w00t:

Nothing..... the owner complained theirs didnt animate any more, so I nicked it! :w00t:

guv;8978847

Joke? You mean this isn't real? :?Sorry... I forgot to ask permission! … Joke? You mean this isn't real? :?Sorry... I forgot to ask permission! :w00t:Nothing..... the owner complained theirs didnt animate any more, so I nicked it! :w00t:

fairplay ...... :thumbsup:

Hey it's not all bad news for the England players either. Emile Hesky jumped off the plane stuck a dress on and won at Wimbledon.

greg_68;8978904

Hey it's not all bad news for the England players either. Emile Hesky … Hey it's not all bad news for the England players either. Emile Hesky jumped off the plane stuck a dress on and won at Wimbledon.

pmsl :thumbsup:

Hey, it's not all bad news for England players, as they are all on holiday with football the last thing on their mind while they spend their multi millions of "hard earned" pounds.

contraversial joke

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds44
      2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?88
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save49

See more discussions