It's not too late to donate a gift to make a childs Christmas special.

9 replies
Found 18th Dec 2014
Although Christmas is nearly upon us it's not too late to donate a gift to make a childs Christmas special, your local Mall shopping centre is collecting donated unwrapped gifts up until the 23rd December.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

9 Comments

NSPCC were doing a nice collection; spent about £70 and got a ridiculous amount of gifts for kids and teens of all ages.

I'm not a fan of Christmas and hate getting gifts (But love giving them) so £70 to get presents for a dozen or so kids made my Christmas.

Well worth doing; I would only have chucked it into savings or potentially made millions on the roulette table anyway.

Original Poster

teh arn

NSPCC were doing a nice collection; spent about £70 and got a ridiculous … NSPCC were doing a nice collection; spent about £70 and got a ridiculous amount of gifts for kids and teens of all ages.I'm not a fan of Christmas and hate getting gifts (But love giving them) so £70 to get presents for a dozen or so kids made my Christmas.Well worth doing; I would only have chucked it into savings or potentially made millions on the roulette table anyway.

I feel the same I love giving presents, where do you take gifts if you're donating to the NSPCC?

B&m are collecting toys also ur local homeless shelter will probably take them

Original Poster

CAZ3AS

B&m are collecting toys also ur local homeless shelter will probably take … B&m are collecting toys also ur local homeless shelter will probably take them

Thank you for the helpful information.

brighteyes1984

I feel the same I love giving presents, where do you take gifts if you're … I feel the same I love giving presents, where do you take gifts if you're donating to the NSPCC?

There was a local school collecting on their behalf, so I just got a nice selection of gifts for a load of age ranges from 3-16 for both sexes.

Might be worth checking their site, I'm not sure if it's still active or not.

Original Poster

teh arn

There was a local school collecting on their behalf, so I just got a nice … There was a local school collecting on their behalf, so I just got a nice selection of gifts for a load of age ranges from 3-16 for both sexes. Might be worth checking their site, I'm not sure if it's still active or not.

Okay thank you I will check their site.

anywhere I can take used toys? I have 3 binbags full and toys in good condition

oh and in Liverpool area also

Original Poster

suzannef86

anywhere I can take used toys? I have 3 binbags full and toys in good … anywhere I can take used toys? I have 3 binbags full and toys in good condition

I donate all my grandchildrens old toys on a site called freecycle & theres another called freerecycle.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions