lol that doesn't make you old sassie Happy Birthday to her :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

danny09;6201692

lol that doesn't make you old sassie Happy Birthday to her :thumbsup:

no the bloody 7 yr old makes me feel that, but thank you x

nooooooo

another 2 more years and you start living again - i hope:thumbsup:

dd is 16 in nov. gobby - horrible - demanding - still love them though

You must be in your late mid 30s? or late 30s?

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;6201708

You must be in your late mid 30s? or late 30s?

must i - lol

sassie;6201718

must i - lol

in less you had your daughter when you was like 13 :?

danny09;6201729

or she could be older than 40:thumbsup:

Banned

The day all the guys love, a girl becomes 'legal'

wooooo

DangerGod;6201734

The day all the guys love, a girl becomes 'legal' wooooo

LOL!!! +1 !!!!!

Yeah, but you could still be a Yummy Mummy!! :thumbsup:

DangerGod;6201734

The day all the guys love, a girl becomes 'legal' wooooo

does it really matter? :thumbsup:

mod

[COLOR="Red"]Happy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Birthday[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Mini [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Sassie [/COLOR]- [COLOR="Blue"]hope[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]she [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]got[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]a new [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]laptop[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][COLOR="Blue"]for[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR="Teal"]her[/COLOR][COLOR="teal"][COLOR="Navy"] birthday[/COLOR][/COLOR]

andywedge;6201864

[COLOR="Red"]Happy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Birthday[/COLOR] … [COLOR="Red"]Happy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Birthday[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Mini [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Sassie [/COLOR]- [COLOR="Blue"]hope[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]she [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]got[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]a new [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]laptop[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][COLOR="Blue"]for[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR="Teal"]her[/COLOR][COLOR="teal"][COLOR="Navy"] birthday[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Mini Sassie, she wont be pleased about that!:roll:

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6201865

Mini Sassie, she wont be pleased about that!:roll:

:lol:

hi gav

DangerGod;6201868

:lol:hi gav

Hey dude hows you, apart from now having another woman to conquest!:thumbsup:

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6201875

Hey dude hows you, apart from now having another woman to … Hey dude hows you, apart from now having another woman to conquest!:thumbsup:

im good man

New woman...thats news to me lol

DangerGod;6201880

im good man :)New woman...thats news to me lol

Sassie mini now she is 16!

Speaking of women, seem to have lost all contact with Sadie. Not been one and stopped replying to texts. Any gos into whats going on there?

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6201885

Sassie mini now she is 16!Speaking of women, seem to have lost all … Sassie mini now she is 16!Speaking of women, seem to have lost all contact with Sadie. Not been one and stopped replying to texts. Any gos into whats going on there?

Well one PM from her like a week back mate, but nothing more.

DangerGod;6201888

Well one PM from her like a week back mate, but nothing more.

Yes no reply to PM or text and her profile now says Scotland, just wondered what was going on. All I have now is my memory and the pictures!:whistling::)

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6201890

Yes no reply to PM or text and her profile now says Scotland, just … Yes no reply to PM or text and her profile now says Scotland, just wondered what was going on. All I have now is my memory and the pictures!:whistling::)

Ah well im sure shes alrite dude, she will swing by sometime soon i expect :thumbsup:

DangerGod;6201892

Ah well im sure shes alrite dude, she will swing by sometime soon i … Ah well im sure shes alrite dude, she will swing by sometime soon i expect :thumbsup:

Yes I'm sure she will get in contact when she is ready. Didn't know if it was just me or everybody.

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6201895

Yes I'm sure she will get in contact when she is ready. Didn't know if it … Yes I'm sure she will get in contact when she is ready. Didn't know if it was just me or everybody.

Everybody i think dude, i sent one PM got ONE back and that was that! lmao

she defo a lurker though because as soon as i Pm'ed her at like midnight one time without seeing her for ages she replied right away

Sadie come back!!

oh and happy birthday to sassies girl

Happy Birthday to little sassie:-D

happy birthday to sassie's girl, if your anything like your mother you will be just fine x

My daughter turns 16 in December, I've been feeling old for years, will it be even worse then? lol

Happy Birthday to lil Sassie

Happy Birthday to her.
    Anything nice planned? Hope she has a lovely day

Banned

Sassie is a dinosaur

ChipSticks;6202110

My daughter turns 16 in December, I've been feeling old for years, will … My daughter turns 16 in December, I've been feeling old for years, will it be even worse then? lol

no kids keep you young

how else would we know latest talk - fashion - music

my 13yr is so embarrassed if we are out and Arctic monkeys are playing - love em:thumbsup:

just a shame at 16 we cant buy anything pink and fluffy - so easier when they were younger

Hey Sass, congratulations for making it this far, (my lad is 16 in Nov and little one 7 in Oct so I know how you feel (I think))

Hope your daughter has a....

http://www.grandprofile.com/Myspace_Comments/Happy_Birthday_Comments/images/Happy-Sweet-16th-Birthday.gif

My eldest was 20 last month and the youngest is 13 in dec..........no piggin hope for me

Banned

danny09;6201729

It's possible. You hear about young mothers getting pregnant and spending their whole life on the dole.

Not that I'm saying that about Sassie though. Congrats on having a 16 year old.:thumbsup:

:oops:
    Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen, love that song!!
    (my eldest is 16 too Sassie BTW):thumbsup:

HAPPY 16th SASSIES DD

She can now legally [play the lottery ;-)

Happy Birthday to MiniSass

Congratulations to MumSass xx You survived!!

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Happy Birthday to Sassie's Darling Daughter!![/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Marina;6202728

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Happy Birthday to Sassie's Darling … [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Happy Birthday to Sassie's Darling Daughter!![/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

you'd think i'd remember your birthday Marina lol

ClarityofMind;6202739

you'd think i'd remember your birthday Marina lol

I'd expect you to:p

Also presents in the post, woohoooooooooo

Marina;6202759

I'd expect you to:pAlso presents in the post, woohoooooooooo

lol!!!

would have to ;-)

Who expired this?:x

jellybaby22;6202909

its not expired.........:?