Its Official. Going to conceed. Its all over.

Found 10th Dec 2017
2851700-XU3iI.jpg
Liverpool will not win the title this season.

You heard it first here.

Well done Man city and Deeky
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
That’s the same photo you’ve been posting in December every year right? Keep it, you’ll get another 20 years out of it at least.
32 Comments
That’s the same photo you’ve been posting in December every year right? Keep it, you’ll get another 20 years out of it at least.
Poor tactics from the manager.
Mane should have gone off as his touch was often poor and with Salah still on plus substitutes they might well have won it.
Plus I question the wisdom of selecting that starting 11 as Liverpool are a team that needs to score goals as they are likely to concede.
Mane's selfishness when 2 or 3 teammates had an open goal is one of those moments that you know might come back to bite you.
Man City dont look like they will stumble - shame.
How much did City pay to buy this season's title?
Edited by: "Uranus" 10th Dec 2017
Uranus10th Dec 2017

All the main contenders splashed out in the summer.
I was so chuffed the interviewer asked Mourihno about the irony of his diving comments I've got to give credit to him though, the way he kept a straight face when he said it was a clear penalty Priceless.
Uranus10th Dec 2017

Definitely thousands of pounds.
deeky1 m ago

Seriously? You're still dragging that one out? How much was Lukaku?

Eh...I think Man City will win..well done for today tbh.
Uranus10th Dec 2017

Seriously? You're still dragging that one out? How much was Lukaku?

No, really. It's outrageous the amount City have spent.

32692840-8yXIP.jpg
Edited by: "deeky" 10th Dec 2017
davewave1 m ago

Eh...I think Man City will win..well done for today tbh.

Sorry, quoted the wrong comment in all the excitement
deeky2 h, 29 m ago

Seriously? You're still dragging that one out? How much was Lukaku?No, …Seriously? You're still dragging that one out? How much was Lukaku?No, really. It's outrageous the amount City have spent. [Image]

Daniel Levy really knows how to balance the books. Incredible.
Let's just pretend City don't exist. They will deservedly win. United never turned up, Started negative, ended negative. It worked great against Arsenal but not against City. Any other season United or a Jose team would win.
At the beginning of the season I had it between the two Manchester teams and that's still the case although the odds aren't great now for United.
I dismissed Chelsea because of their very poor transfer window and as for the rest I briefly considered Spurs then dismissed them.
Arsenal and Liverpool were never contenders in my eyes.
If Liverpool had strengthened their defence and shown intent in that area then I might have considered them but they didn't so it's no surprise they concede so many.
Arsenal are in a holding pattern waiting for Wenger to bog off so expect little from them.
I thought it was thier year.
Man C all the way. It was theirs to lose from day one. Jose has done a good job at Man U but will he be content to be 2nd best, and if so, for how long. Chelsea way off the mark this season, Spurs will be Spurs and win nothing. Arsenal and Liverpool just ain't got what it takes.
shabbird11 h, 51 m ago

All the main contenders splashed out in the summer.

Did they?
deeky12 h, 27 m ago

Seriously? You're still dragging that one out? How much was Lukaku?No, …Seriously? You're still dragging that one out? How much was Lukaku?No, really. It's outrageous the amount City have spent. [Image]

I remember over the summer suggesting a cheeky yes/no bet on Rooney to outscore Lukaku, to cash out at Christmas. Oh how people laughed.
After yesterday, Rooney is on 8 goals after 1075 minutes, Lukaku 8 goals after 1440 minutes.
Edited by: "fivegoldstars" 11th Dec 2017
Could have told you at the start of the season that Liverpool won’t win the title, never will with klopp in charge. People seem to think that because he is funny in interviews then he is a good manager, coutinho and salah will be gone soon too!
fivegoldstars2 h, 0 m ago

I remember over the summer suggesting a cheeky yes/no bet on Rooney to …I remember over the summer suggesting a cheeky yes/no bet on Rooney to outscore Lukaku, to cash out at Christmas. Oh how people laughed.After yesterday, Rooney is on 8 goals after 1075 minutes, Lukaku 8 goals after 1440 minutes.

Lukaku created both of City's goals and almost scored a stunning own goal against Arsenal!. Not sure what team he's playing for!.
Champions League last-16 draw: A reminder

Juventus v Tottenham

FC Basel v Manchester City

Porto v Liverpool

Sevilla v Manchester United

Real Madrid v PSG

Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma

Chelsea v Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Besiktas

Liverpool lost any chance of the title when the transfer window closed.

we need to sell Coutinho/lovren/hendo/mignolet/can/moreno & with the many funds get some solid defenders a GK and aubemeyang or that guy who went China rather than us last year... can't remember his name oh and pulsic or promes
danzab4 h, 16 m ago

Could have told you at the start of the season that Liverpool won’t win t …Could have told you at the start of the season that Liverpool won’t win the title, never will with klopp in charge. People seem to think that because he is funny in interviews then he is a good manager, coutinho and salah will be gone soon too!

Salah won't be going anywhere, the Brazilian though for sure and hopefully for at least £125 mill
Chelsea get the toughest game/s and RM v PSG will be interesting.

United, City, LFC and probably Spurs will be favourites to progress to the quarters.

Either RM or PSG won't be in the quarters which will increase the odds of an English team making it to the final.

Just hope it's not City or LFC lol.
Snakeyes64627 m ago

Salah won't be going anywhere, the Brazilian though for sure and hopefully …Salah won't be going anywhere, the Brazilian though for sure and hopefully for at least £125 mill

Should have taken the money for him in the summer, obviously no team wants to lose their best player but once a player wants out it’s best to cash in.

Transfer prices gone crazy, doesn’t seem that long ago that £40 million got you the likes of Zidane and Figo. Now it’s gets you the likes of Oxlade Chamberlain
fivegoldstars5 h, 1 m ago

I remember over the summer suggesting a cheeky yes/no bet on Rooney to …I remember over the summer suggesting a cheeky yes/no bet on Rooney to outscore Lukaku, to cash out at Christmas. Oh how people laughed.After yesterday, Rooney is on 8 goals after 1075 minutes, Lukaku 8 goals after 1440 minutes.

That’s because Lukaku has got the first touch of a jumbo jet
Steady on there...

32698183-tyOpN.jpg
danzab1 h, 34 m ago

Should have taken the money for him in the summer, obviously no team wants …Should have taken the money for him in the summer, obviously no team wants to lose their best player but once a player wants out it’s best to cash in. Transfer prices gone crazy, doesn’t seem that long ago that £40 million got you the likes of Zidane and Figo. Now it’s gets you the likes of Oxlade Chamberlain

yeah I 100% agree, I dunno why we didn't take the cash and get us VVD and a decent striker at least...
I honestly thought it was Liverpools season before the season started.

Their downfall have been their shoddy defence inc GK.

IMO you must build a team from back to front, Liverpool seem to keep building it from front to front. Clyne is the only first team starter worth keeping from the defence, with Gomez and Flanagan as future seniors. Poss Milner but bit of a misfit. The rest i would sell immediately and start again by bringing in a world class GK.

Mignolet is Belgium's number 2 and hes crud.
J4GG439 m ago

I honestly thought it was Liverpools season before the season …I honestly thought it was Liverpools season before the season started.Their downfall have been their shoddy defence inc GK.IMO you must build a team from back to front, Liverpool seem to keep building it from front to front. Clyne is the only first team starter worth keeping from the defence, with Gomez and Flanagan as future seniors. Poss Milner but bit of a misfit. The rest i would sell immediately and start again by bringing in a world class GK.Mignolet is Belgium's number 2 and hes crud.

Agree and I don't like agreeing with the old enemy
Snakeyes64633 m ago

Agree and I don't like agreeing with the old enemy

With United's defense and LFC's attack we'd win'em all.
.MUFC.6 m ago

With United's defense and LFC's attack we'd win'em all.

Agree if our defence were consistent in terms of injuries. We don't even have a natural left back playing regularly. Valencia the only consistently fit one and i'd say he's probably one of if not the best right back in the league right now. Amazing considering he's played in midfield all his career and still does for his country. Fergie did say once he was the toughest united player, and Jose obviously had the same thinking putting him in defence.
Micheal Owen's day didn't start well....

Not ideal at 5:30am when you’ve got a train to catch! Thought I was clever sheltering my car from the snow!

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions