Groups

Its Official. Liverpool won't win the title this year

Sadly, it is time to concede that we won't win the title this year.

Well done Chelsea. Wouldn't surprise me the bookies start paying out this weekend now that the main challenger lost to Hull.

40 Comments

This title should be printed on the 1st of January for every year

Although I'm not really laughing as this was actually one game I wanted Liverpool to smash it!

Still a long way to go in the season but never understand why bookies pay out early.

Are you ready to wear the badge as agreed yet lol?

i'm looking forward to this thread being bumped every spring
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SKv2d2n4dCM/UWCVV7YYHfI/AAAAAAAAAFg/pSj7s6_U2ak/s1600/trololo-o.gif

Here it is, Got to wear it for a week ;).

http://i1.tagstat.com/p1/p/JYFzKSI5buX6ovfbOsVHKJXAjs97L7xFy0Y_JsZEt1-A_3yNJFEhvg==.jpg

Could have told you that at the start of the season.

Original Poster

shauneco

Are you ready to wear the badge as agreed yet lol?

Yes.. end of the season but the fiver is yours.PM your paypal id and
    will get it sorted.

Original Poster

shauneco

Here it is, Got to wear it for a week ;).

I suspect you had that ready for a long time. lol

shabbird

Yes.. end of the season but the fiver is yours.PM your paypal id and will … Yes.. end of the season but the fiver is yours.PM your paypal id and will get it sorted.

Could you make it as a donation to cancer research?

shabbird

I suspect you had that ready for a long time. lol

Randomly selected one ;).

Hull stole some points off us too, Serves you right for mocking us after we drew ;). Don't worry, you'll win it next year lol.

Banned

bpanther

Could have told you that at the start of the season.

I can tell him that now about next season.

Original Poster

shauneco

Could you make it as a donation to cancer research?

Thanks. Sent donation. You have PM

shabbird

Sadly, it is time to concede that we won't win the title this year. … Sadly, it is time to concede that we won't win the title this year. Well done Chelsea. Wouldn't surprise me the bookies start paying out this weekend now that the main challenger lost to Hull.

But Spurs didn't play Hull today oO

The funny part of this post is someone said Liverpool were the main contenders for the title after Chelsea

Original Poster

shauneco

Randomly selected one ;).Hull stole some points off us too, Serves you … Randomly selected one ;).Hull stole some points off us too, Serves you right for mocking us after we drew ;). Don't worry, you'll win it next year lol.

Liverpool ran out of steam. Its a shame. But Liverpool will have won the title by Christmas.
    You heard it first here.

Banned

Sod Liverpool.

I am just loving Sams' Crystal Palace results.

The bloke is finished in football.

shabbird

Thanks. Sent donation. You have PM

I can confirm this, Credit to you Shabbird. An honest scouser is very rare lol.

Gerrard signs a contract to join coaching staff, Liverpool don't win any games there after.

Have we actually scored from a set-piece this season?, 13 corners today, unlucky indeed!

Feel a bit sorry for Liverpool. They were great to watch until everyone (premiership/championship/div 2) worked them out.

Been so funny watching Liverpool fans disregard Spurs every season yet we have finished about them for 7 out of the last 8 seasons!

jimhuf

Gerrard signs a contract to join coaching staff, Liverpool don't win any … Gerrard signs a contract to join coaching staff, Liverpool don't win any games there after.

​Slipped up bringing him back, didn't they?

As for topic, neither will man U, arsenal, city or spurs.

Off topic.
    I've threatened to delete my twitter account if arsenal lose to Sutton.
    Not feeling confident now :-/
    Edited by: "geebeegooner" 4th Feb

Original Poster

g8spur

Been so funny watching Liverpool fans disregard Spurs every season yet we … Been so funny watching Liverpool fans disregard Spurs every season yet we have finished about them for 7 out of the last 8 seasons!

We meet next week so bring it on.

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Sod Liverpool. I am just loving Sams' Crystal Palace results. The bloke … Sod Liverpool. I am just loving Sams' Crystal Palace results. The bloke is finished in football.

I was reading a sample of his audible autobiography and it was before he
    took the Sunderland job and he was saying. He had enough money and
    didn't want more to get back into football. X)

shabbird

We meet next week so bring it on.

It's not games against the big sides you need to worry about. You always play well In those and you will next week too I'm sure. Doesn't matter though as long as you keep losing to relegation candidates.

Original Poster

g8spur

It's not games against the big sides you need to worry about. You always … It's not games against the big sides you need to worry about. You always play well In those and you will next week too I'm sure. Doesn't matter though as long as you keep losing to relegation candidates.

We are in a horrible run but hopefully that will end next weekend. Think we are playing for the 4th spot
    for the rest of the season.

'the main challenger' oO

Lmao

shabbird

We are in a horrible run but hopefully that will end next weekend. Think … We are in a horrible run but hopefully that will end next weekend. Think we are playing for the 4th spotfor the rest of the season.

That kinda highlights the issues with Liverpool fans expectations. Why are you sad about playing for top 4? When was the last time Liverpool consistently challenged for a top 4 place? Realistically your current position is above recent trends and instead of dreaming about fanciful title challenges you should be consolidating yourselves as a consistent threat to the top 4, not the top 7.

Banned

Can we all not agree and sit down & watch the collapse of Sams' Crystal Palace

I can predict that after Spurs beat LFC and United win there next 2 prem games us and City will be above them ;). I predicted the other week that LFC would drop out of the top 4. Ironic thing is they had the best chance in a long time of winning it having no cup or European games lol. I think that's probably why Chelsea are running away with it. For all Uniteds faults we're still in 3.5 competitions 0.5 = fighting for top 4 lol.

tbh Liverpool are doing great considering the squad that they have. The only fans that should really be ashamed right now are man united fans.
    Got Mourinho, got Ibra, got Pogba, already had the best GK in the PL, spent so much money to secure the best young talent a couple of seasons ago, and yet they are 6th X)

We go again

Next year will be our year

Shabbird how are you doing in HUKD Fantasy league fellah?

Original Poster

dtovey89

Shabbird how are you doing in HUKD Fantasy league fellah?

Not bad.. Im 37 but if you compare it that HUKD has 1.6 million members.. Not bad at all.

Crappy decision to stick with same players that gave me decent points previous week. grrrrrrrr
    Worse decision was going to use wildcard and changed my mind. Was going to Kane and he scored a
    hat trick that gameweek. What happened to the double games this season. grrrrrrrrr

shabbird

Not bad.. Im 37 but if you compare it that HUKD has 1.6 million members.. … Not bad.. Im 37 but if you compare it that HUKD has 1.6 million members.. Not bad at all. :)Crappy decision to stick with same players that gave me decent points previous week. grrrrrrrrWorse decision was going to use wildcard and changed my mind. Was going to Kane and he scored a hat trick that gameweek. What happened to the double games this season. grrrrrrrrr

I changed my captain from Lukaku to KDB last minute

Original Poster

dtovey89

I changed my captain from Lukaku to KDB last minute

wow that is bad luck. Still could be worse. You could be managing my team. X)

fps_d0minat0r

tbh Liverpool are doing great considering the squad that they have. The … tbh Liverpool are doing great considering the squad that they have. The only fans that should really be ashamed right now are man united fans.Got Mourinho, got Ibra, got Pogba, already had the best GK in the PL, spent so much money to secure the best young talent a couple of seasons ago, and yet they are 6th X)

We have drew games we should have won, if we had won those we'd be at the top, I think drawing has become a mental barrier at the moment as well as bad luck and some awful officiating. 1 penalty all season is a joke. True we don't score enough goals but we've been unlucky. The only games we didn't deserve to win are V Chelsea, Watford and LFC away. All the other games we were probably the better team but you'll argue results don't lie lol. Remember V City at home Bravo should have been sent off and a penalty. So yes I'd agree we should be winning everything with the players we've got. Probably why we're still in all competition's so not too bad!.

Nice to see Jose has found his voice. Anyone would think United had won.

He's rapidly becoming a laughing stock.

I'm a fan, but still...

The Liverpool team visited an orphanage in Liverpool today.
    'It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,' said Bradley, age six.

Original Poster

fivegoldstars

I'm a fan, but still...The Liverpool team visited an orphanage in … I'm a fan, but still...The Liverpool team visited an orphanage in Liverpool today. 'It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,' said Bradley, age six.

X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30408
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…921
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248806
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1515

See more discussions