Groups

Its Official! Nottingham IS The New Gotham City!!!!!!!!

just been outside in the cold night air.....and as I glanced up, something caught my eye.........I shouted the kids to confirm my sightings!

The batman logo is lighting up the night sky all over Nottingham!

18 Comments

Aye! Can confirm it too!

Either that or Tom has been following mock the week with Frankie Boyle's sprout ideas.

Banned

Why????

sounds cool though...take a pic!

emasu;3102518

Either that or Tom has been following "scenes we'd like to see" in mock … Either that or Tom has been following "scenes we'd like to see" in mock the week with Frankie Boyle's sprout ideas.

Non!

I just went back outside and it goes right above my house! I'll try to video it after the bill!

Any pictures?

anyone grab a picture?

ODB_69;3102551

Why????sounds cool though...take a pic!

One of Europe's 'Largest Travelling Fair's is in town!

Ill try to get a picture at 9, no guarentes though, bitsey probably has a better camera than me.

t0mm;3102554

Non!I just went back outside and it goes right above my house! I'll try … Non!I just went back outside and it goes right above my house! I'll try to video it after the bill!

ha ha!!
    Sunhill Police get more attention than Batman.... !!

Original Poster

been trying to catch it on the camcorder but its too dark :-(
    I can only assum its coming from the Goosefair
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/bitseylango/260996612_c9b2886284.jpg

This is an annual event dating back 700 years and happens on the first Wednesday of each October the only place to geta "cock on a stick" !!!!!!!!

holey HUKD that sounds painful

Original Poster

wolf359;3102630

holey HUKD that sounds painful

its a tradition, "can I have a lick of your cock on a stick? "

colly.com/com…ck/

looks fun! why arent u there?!

I took the lil uns yesterday. It was hectic...but fun! :-D

Original Poster

magicbeans;3103054

looks fun! why arent u there?!

i always offer mine the choice of money or the fair, two years running they have taken the money! I have spent many a wet soggy night traipsing thro the crowds with them when they were little :roll:
    It is spectacular though and absolutely huge!!!!! But very expensive when they just have to go on everything! :roll:

bitseylango;3103141

But very expensive when they just have to go on everything! :roll:

I took my mum along, knowing that she'd pay :-D

Original Poster

Zoe_B;3103158

I took my mum along, knowing that she'd pay :-D

whats the average price of the rides this year?

bitseylango;3103199

whats the average price of the rides this year?

I only know about the kids rides as mine are 5 & 2 and I don't do rides lol.

They were either £1.50 or £2 each. So not too bad.

bitseylango;3102618

been trying to catch it on the camcorder but its too dark :-( I can only … been trying to catch it on the camcorder but its too dark :-( I can only assum its coming from the Goosefair This is an annual event dating back 700 years and happens on the first Wednesday of each October the only place to geta "cock on a stick" !!!!!!!!

bitseylango;3102639

its a tradition, "can I have a lick of your cock on a stick? … its a tradition, "can I have a lick of your cock on a stick? "http://www.colly.com/comments/cock_on_a_stick/

Would LOVE to make a comment right now, but with my reputation,

NO, can't!!

:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions